The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ctrmrz31

Jumping right in!

Hello everybody!

I have been having trouble collecting money for marketing and have decided to jump in, no more waiting with whatever I can muster up. As I told you guys in a previous post I made some signs from junk which are almost all out doing their job. I recently bought some 3" stencils and put "Sell your house fast, no charge! 432-090-9876" at the rear of my white vehicle. It is very legible and looks better than I thought. Some people think I am crazy because I did it myself, my neighbors just look at it, but then again I have the same message in the window of my house. I live on a busy residential street, it's a main street that connects two main roads, so I will get lots of looks. I have a 24" by 37" sign that is ready to go on a busy street somewhere. Tomorrow I will hunt for it's new home.

So, I have an ad in the thrifty nickel, 1000 fliers that are being passed out this week, 1000 cards that I will try to get rid of within a month or so, I have about half of my signs working their corners (about 6 so far), and now I have my message on the back of my car. Now that I have all this in motion I can do some cold calling to get myself ready for all the calls that will be coming in :D

Thanks for the stage guys!

Brandon or Cruz

Thanks for the info Tony!

I will check it out!

Cruz or Brandon

I found this guy that sends fliers through the mail. He will send 2000 fliers for $100.00. He directs his mailings to the area of interest. He provides postatge, so I say that is a good deal. .34 times 3000 equals like $1020. so you can see how good this is. We will see what happens.

Brandon or Cruz

Painting the car! Now that's marketing! I have a tatoo on my forehead that reads "I buy houses." I should have stuck to the car......

Yeah! you should of stayed with the car because you have just committed to doing this for the rest of your Life, but then again your commitment is evident:)

Cruz or Brandon

Remember: all marketing is good! Just get your name and number out into the community! Cars, tattoos, hiring indigent in-laws to hang flyers. Whatever it takes. Just get it done!