The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
kennon

Signs and stuff

I just wanted another topic put up in the marketing section. So I was thinking. (Yeah hard to beleive eh). When I posted my signs on telephone poles this summer. At first I noticed signs missing. Then I noticed that more than half the missing signs blew off and were in some field, or ditch. So I purchased the largest staples that could fit into my stapler and instead of stapling down in a straight line I proceeded to Zig Zag the staples. I noticed the signs I Zig Zagged stayed put better then the ones that weren't. I also used a milk crate to stand on to make it harder for others to take them down.

I also found that wood surveyor stakes cost 6-7$ for 24. The metal stands cost 1.50$ apiece. Which ones to choose hmmm.

Around here the athorities put stickers over the number. You can either tear the sticker off(to much work for me), or make a stencil and spray paint over it.

happy investing

kennon

You're a persistent lil' bugger, aren't you? Good for you! Get your name and number out there. Be aggressive, be persistent, and be noticed.