The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
tgaspard

Marketing with a web page

What do people think about marketing you lease/purchase business on a web site?

All your flyers, signs, business cards, etc. of course would point to your web site. The site would educate as well as collect potential customers.

I've noticed that a few in this forum have such sites. Does you have a site MichaelC for just your lease/purchase business? I'm thinking of building a site and simply wondering if people think it is worth the time and effort to building a good web site.

Thanks

I recommend using a website on your market to home buyers, your business cards and your flyers. If you put them in your bandit signs you will make it easier for local authorities to send you tickets/fines if you happen to inadvertantly place a sign where one should not be.

Best wishes,

Mike

:ph34r:

tgaspard, as you mentioned there are a few members who have websites as a part of their business marketing plan. If you review the marketing forum you'll see some threads on this subject.

I think a well designed site could certainly benefit you, or any other investor, particularly if you are just starting out. Any way and every way you can get your name out there is worth pursuing

As for me, nah, I don't have a website for marketing for sellers or buyers. I've never felt a need for one, and I'm not the most computer savvy guy you've ever met. And you just can't teach an old dog new tricks :).