The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Peter Olsen

Billboards

Guest Peter Olsen

How effective are billboards? They cost about $300/mo where i live. Are they worth a try? Are they the best form of advertising to get the largest number of calls? What methods have been working best for everyone else? I am running 2 ads and calling FSBO's.

$300 a month sounds like a deal for a billboard if it's in a decent location. I'd rather do that than the newspaper. I've been very disappointed in the newspaper so far. I was looking at some bus stop type benches on big street corners. They were about $180 month, but pretty good exposure. I haven't tried flyers in parking lots yet. I have put them at apartment building mail areas. Only recieved one call from that. I'm trying to stay away from methods that I think may make people question the seriousness of our company. I don't want to come off as joe schmoe investor, rather, I want people to realize we are a serious company that they can put their trust in. But, I think it just depends on one's objective. I'm focused on the BIG picture, and that is of having the Century 21 of L/P. With all that said, if I can't move the houses we have right now, you'll see me out on the street corner with a chicken suit on trying to move them!!!! :lol::lol:

With all that said, if I can't move the houses we have right now, you'll see me out on the street corner with a chicken suit on trying to move them!!!!  :lol:  :lol:
Oh, was this you, pilot:

post-14-1069727907.jpg