The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Bev

Specially For Michael C.

MC,

first attempt doesn't turn out exactly as planned, try, try again. After three or four attempts you will have this recipe tweaked for your particular tastes and preferences. I'm guessing that's when I'll receive my reward? Enjoy, dear.

I agree, but you know what the 5th time might be different still, I know when I cook Lazagna (As my kids call it) I never measure anything and I usually make 4 good size pans (it last 2 days maybe).

Bev

I want it to be just right the first time around

Gee, you sound like my wife....what were we talking about...?

Guest Bev
Bev

I want it to be just right the first time around

Gee, you sound like my wife....what were we talking about...?

Tony, that's right I HAVE to have it right the first time or I'll just move on!

We're having a serious lasagne contest for our Company's Christmas Party and I wanted and still want to win it :-) so that's why I can't afford to NOT have it right the first time! (the price is a cruise in the Bay awwww)

Bev

We're having a serious lasagne contest for our Company's Christmas Party and I wanted and still want to win it :-) so that's why I can't afford to NOT have it right the first time! (the price is a cruise in the Bay awwww)
Ahh! So I guess that's my reward for helping you out. I'm goin' on a cruise.....sweet, Bev. Meet you at poolside. I'm the one with the adult beverage in one hand and his Speedo's in the other.

Guest Bev
Meet you at poolside.  I'm the one with the adult beverage in one hand and his Speedo's in the other.

:lol: Start swimming Mike maybe you'll make it to SF by lets say... next year? LOL

If I DO win (which I doubt) I will post a pic of my cruise here on this board to prove it :D

You'll also get a post card... happy now?

Bev

Guest Bev
Sigh.......always the bridesmaid, never the bride.........

Tell you what Mike, if you gimme your secret ingredient of your mean Lasagne then I'll clip a little surprise onto the postcard I send you :D

Do I have your attention now?

Bev

I'm the one with the adult beverage in one hand and his Speedo's in the other.

I can hear the wispers now, There is that naked investor guy.... ;)

Guest Bev
There is that naked investor guy.... :lol:

I need to get this off my chest about "whom, how or why is the name of this forum the Naked Investor"? How did this come about and why Naked?

is it becuz ...

A ) Investor went broke cuz of deals never go right? :angry:

b ) Rank Popularity (word "Naked" ranks one of the top words searched for on search engines) ;)

c ) Is it a type of qualification needed to be a member on this board? :D

d) All of the above

Bev

I can't speak for everyone here, but I look damn good naked

Mike

:ph34r:

I need to get this off my chest about  "whom, how or why is the name of this forum the Naked Investor"? How did this come about and why Naked?

is it becuz ...

A ) Investor went broke cuz of deals never go right?  :angry:

b ) Rank Popularity (word "Naked" ranks one of the top words searched for on search engines)  ;)

c ) Is it a type of qualification needed to be a member on this board? :D

d) All of the above

Bev

Let me see if I have the picture, Bev. You're a fit weekend warrior, playing soccer on Saturdays. You're a dynamo in the kitchen, whipping up all sorts of culinary delights. And, judging by your previous post, you have a sense of humor, too. Tell me you own a liquor store and I do believe I've found the perfect woman :lol:

I can't speak for everyone here, but I look damn good naked

Mike

And as for by bud, Mike Pine, unless I hear otherwise, I'll take your word for it. No need for due diligence here.

Guest Bev
Let me see if I have the picture, Bev.  You're a fit weekend warrior, playing soccer on Saturdays.  You're a dynamo in the kitchen, whipping up all sorts of culinary delights.  And, judging by your previous post, you have a sense of humor, too.  Tell me you own a liquor store and I do believe I've found the perfect woman  ;)

Mike C.

Yes to all that you say except for owning my liquor store :lol:

100% Non-Alcoholic here my friend haha so why own one? (ewww)

And about Mike Pine, lets just let the man make his point about his last statement shall we? :angry:

When ever you're ready Mr. Mike Pine.....

Hey Bev,

Become a registered member and if my girlfriend allows me I might just oblige ;)

Guest Guest
mpine,

Remove me from the email list.

;) HaHaHa!

Tony, Tony, Tony.....

What can I say LOL! Hope this cheers you up is a "love story" sent to me this morning, here it goes....

----------------------

Subject: A Love Story

I SHALL SEEK AND FIND YOU...

I SHALL TAKE YOU TO BED AND HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU...

I WILL MAKE YOU ACHE, SHAKE AND SWEAT UNTIL YOU MOAN AND GROAN.

I WILL MAKE YOU BEG FOR MERCY... BEG FOR ME TO STOP.

I WILL EXHAUST YOU TO THE POINT THAT YOU WILL BE RELIEVED WHEN I'M

FINISHED WITH YOU.

AND YOU WILL BE WEAK FOR DAYS.

ALL MY LOVE,

THE FLU !!!

Now get your mind out of the gutter.............. and GO GET YOUR FLU SHOT

Bev,

and GO GET YOUR FLU SHOT

I'm in the military, so I got mine and some others I can't pronounce. But hey my kids don't need to use a flash light at night when they go to the bathroom. They have such a cute reddish glow, its like a beautiful sunset at the beach.

and this was started by lazagna.