The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Bev

Specially For Michael C.

Guest Bev
Bev,

and this was started by lazagna. 

True, but I gave up on Mike C

and to think that this was the "only" reason I visited this forum and even referred other investors to it which one of them have become a member of this board already and I'm still around just waiting :(

Heck I even found out just this morning that Mike C. is an author of some book or course on CREI (I could be wrong), that's good to know too.

Oh Bev you little vixen don't give up. He is old, he will break down sooner or later :(

Although He has endured many types of torchere i.e. spankings with a wet lasagna noodles and such, he hasn't broke yet but never give up....

...............................AND REGISTER.............................

wait you don't drink and your hanging out in the bar

I gave up on Mike C
What are you referring to, Bev? Gave up on what? If you mean a lasagne recipe, what happened to that link I gave you? You said you were going to try it last weekend and report back on how it turned out.

If you mean you are giving up waiting on my recipe, the problem is time. I don't have the recipe written down. Just like I don't have my marinara sauce, or meatball recipe on paper. I make it every week. It's in my head. Transcribing it to paper would be a laborious and time consuming process.

this was the "only" reason I visited this forum
For a recipe? :blink: I'm confused. Why would you come here looking for recipes? Does Google have me ranked under "Great lasagne chefs"? Is naked-investor.com linked to foodtv.com?
and even referred other investors to it which one of them have become a member of this board
Thank you for the referral. Much appreciated. Why haven't you registered, Bev?
Heck I even found out just this morning that Mike C. is an author of some book or course on CREI (I could be wrong), that's good to know too.
Just this morning? Cute. Very cute.
He is old, he will break down sooner or later  :lol:
Tony, there are a number of people waiting for my demise. Unbeknownst to those in-laws, none of them are in my will ;) . My cat is getting the bulk of my estate. I guess it is true: he who laughs last, laughs best.

Bev,

Quick before he kicks the bucket, have him will you the recipe.

Guest Bev

Welcome Back Mike C. :blink:

I really didn't know about your book (was I supposed to know that), is it the Lease Option one? I'll check out the "products" page here if you have one later on this week.

Yes I came to this board not just for your dish ;) but because I'm always checking out all CREI boards to suck as much info as I can and it just happens that someone (don't know who) sent me an email at home about this board so I came right away and the first thing I noticed was your "statement" so one thing led to another and here I am, but don't get me wrong, my passion is CREI and is a huge turn on to me which is the reason I haven't become a member here, I am a member of other CREI boards that keep me extremely busy 24 hrs a day (the more I learn, the more I need) chatting, reading and posting.

Hey Tony, the reason I hang out in this bar is cuz is Non-Alcoholic :lol:

but I do really hang out at "Juice" bars a lot for my "wheat & barley" grass shots served with a piece of lime or lemon hmm yummy!!

Mike, since your friends are asking me not to give up on you about you know what, then I'll wait around until you're good and ready and when you are then just put your recipe on an "audio" file format and I'll download it ;) just trying to make it easy for you. And yes I tried the link you gave me for the recipe but is the same old thing. (long story)

Is anybody else here an CREI eBook author? (Wholesale/Flipping)

Bev

Bev,

Hey Tony, the reason I hang out in this bar is cuz is Non-Alcoholic 

but I do really hang out at "Juice" bars a lot for my "wheat & barley" grass shots served with a piece of lime or lemon hmm yummy!!

gees the kids feed the ginee pigs better than that. Step up to the plate and have some greasy meat, fries and a shake.

LOL

This bar non-alcoholic? Even the Wheat Grass in here has been turned into BEER, and everything else into some kind of liquor, if Michael had his way it would probably all be Tequilla

Mike

:ph34r:

gees the kids feed the ginee pigs better than that. Step up to the plate and have some greasy meat, fries and a shake.
:blink::lol:;)
This bar non-alcoholic? Even the Wheat Grass in here has been turned into BEER, and everything else into some kind of liquor, if Michael had his way it would probably all be Tequilla
This room is gettin' tough. I'm grabbing some eggnog and goin' Christmas shopping.

Guest Bev
gees the kids feed the ginee pigs better than that

Hahaha :blink:

That's why they're PIGS!

Guest Bev
ahhh!!! you know my children..... ;)

Hey Batman you say the funniest things haha

I admit that the wheatgrass shots aren't very tasty and most guys can't handle it (they vomit) but after taking it for over 3 yrs u kinda get use to it and never again experience colds, flu, allergies, stress etc. etc. etc. among other things ;) ... is a natural never ending high :blink:

Hmmm.......my fertile mind is percolating with ideas........Wheatgrass Lasagne.......I never figured my lawnmower as a kitchen utensil :blink: .

Bev,

is a natural never ending high

no that is the lack of oxygen do to, to many busted blood vessel from hurling

Mike if posting this links are a "naughty" thing to do then plz delete

its okay to be naughty in the bar. matter of fact we LIKE IT.