The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Bev

Specially For Michael C.

Guest Bev
I imagine, Bev, your fantasy includes my whispering sweet nothings in your ear about option money, as we frolic, child like, through fields of organic soy beans.....

Fantasy? hmmm nah, but very curious to see as to what people I chat with looks like. I saw the clips (Thanks Tony!! I owe you one).

Mr. MikeC nice to meet you (now I see what the "C" stands for in your name... "C"exy) ;)

Mr. MikeC nice to meet you (now I see what the "C" stands for in your name... "C"exy)  ;)
;) Aww, Bev, you have me blushing like a lil' school boy.

But, Tony's been saying the "C" stands for Cenile.... :lol::D

Guest Bev
;) Aww, Bev, you have me blushing like a lil' school boy. 

But, Tony's been saying the "C" stands for Cenile.... :lol:  :D

I refuse to belive that Big Boy Tony would say such thing ;) (you're a putiecat)

Click Me

Man-o-live...what an exchange! It made me and my Chinese friend tired just reading through it ;)

Bev, I don't think the Cenral Valley is known for its Italian food....

Mike P. :lol:

Guest Bev
Bev, I don't think the Cenral Valley is known for its Italian food....

Mike P. B)

And the Good News Is ??????? :o

Yes, my boyz here on this bar keep me very beezee ;)

Guest Good Bye!
Whatever you want, my lil' soccer playing, cruise ship hopping, wheat grass imbibing vixen  B)  B)

Me Bev :) (Hey Mike C, hope u read this Dear John Letter soon)

Dear John (Mike C),

Thank you (and the readers) for putting up with my silly... posts it sure was fun and very interesting at least I got to see your pic BUT only you know (and the rest of this board) what my purpose here was :o but sadly my contest dead line is tomorrow Tuesday for sign up and I won't be able to sign up cuz I suck! B) I wasn't able to accomplish my mission here with you but I'll get over it haha.

Bottom line is that my time is up so I'll just be moving on... No big deal it was just a shot at wining a cruise (my fantasy) that's all ;)

I'll come and visit you' all off and on for advice or something on my REI deals.. I'm still on a hunt for a local REI group in my area (Central CA) so if you hear anything on your board about it just contact me plzzzzz.

Cheers (with apple cider)

Kisses & Hugs

Bev

Here's to the lady in the high heal shoes

Who smokes my cigarettes and drinks my booze

Hugs and kisses me till I smother

Then goes home and sleeps with her mother

Thats all MC is good for Lazagna....I knew there was a reason why that Mrs. MC stuck around

See ya Bev

Bev, baby, say it ain't so B) ! Yet another Dear John letter on my file. Lord knows I received many of them during my romantic and courtship filled years. The good news is they have thickened my skin, so I will survive this latest rejection.

We still love you, girlfriend, and you're welcome back here anytime. It was short but, oh, so sweet :o .

Happy Holidays, to Bev the Bartender ;) .

Keep your chin up, Michael...she'll come crawling back.... B)

Mike P. :o

so now that we can clear all this wheatgrass out of the bar, any recommendations on what we should replace it with?

Maybe some more tequilla? or perhaps some Sky Vodka... gotta get rid of all this french Grey Goose.

We'll miss ya bev, good luck in your endevours, there will be other cruise contests.

Mike

:ph34r:

Guest Bev
Bev, baby, say it ain't so  :blink: !  Yet another Dear John letter on my file.  Lord knows I received many of them during my romantic and courtship filled years. 

Sure you've gotten some "Dear John" letters in the past, but I bet mine was a first for you cuz it was delivered and done online :D and to show u there's no hard feelings I'll share with you & those who read it one of my many favorite poems I have written few months ago for Valentines day, so enjoy it :D

----------------------------------------

My Dark Valentine’s Day

Is a beautiful and meaningful day for me today.

After our break-up, I am to feel sad and miserable today

But because of our memories together I just don’t feel that way.

Oh how I miss you on this Valentine’s Day.

Is true my heart was broken when your decision was chosen

but forgave you to gain a peaceful mind.

Oh what a joyful feeling this is of mine!

I finally realized the reason for my joy this day

and is all because I made love to you one day.

Love-making is only beautiful when done for the “meaning” of it

And not for the “feeling”of it (passion).

Feelings always change

But the “meaning” forever remains the same.

Have A Beautiful Valentine’s Day Today and every Day!!

From Your Now Friend, who’s just an email Away

-----------------------------------------

Author: Bev 2/14/2003

Keep your chin up, Michael...she'll come crawling back.... :D

Mike P. :blink:

Well, she is back. But she ain't crawling. Sounds more robust than ever. The gal has moxie, I tell ya.

Hmm.....I've often wondered how I could work the word "moxie" into these forums.