The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Bev

Specially For Michael C.

Guest Bev
But she ain't crawling.  Sounds more robust than ever.  The gal has moxie, I tell ya. 

Hmm.....I've often wondered how I could work the word "moxie" into these forums.

hahaha :blink::lol:

Could you be more specific there please and get to the point once and for all or...... can you even handle it? B)

Guest Bev
can you even handle it?   B)
I suppose that would depend on just what it is.

You're the guru,..... use your imagination :lol:

Ever heard of ".. a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do, and a man's gotta do what a woman tells him to do"? LOL :blink:

Guest Bev !!!!

Mike C,

Bev here (your genie in a bottle)... ;)

I caught my "hang out" girls messing with my system here and since the naked investor page is my "start up" page on my system, my girls started to have some fun with the forum here and read all of the posts specially mines and saw your video clips and they all say you are cute (salt & pepper hair.. yummy as they put it) and they're all messing with me now :) so just incase you see any naughty posts originating from my server address don't blame me :P I see if I can stop this from happening again before you get hurt hahaha ;)

Peace & Love

The One & Only Bev

Hey, Bev! Long time since our favorite bartender stopped by.

So, am I to understand that you and your girlfriends are now oogling the old man? Sounds like you and your gang have an appreciation for the salt and pepper crowd. Well, these days I'm more salt than pepper, I'm afraid. On the other hand, you know that snow on the roof means a fire down below, woman :rolleyes: ! So you bad girls better behave or this old man just may burn you good!

Let's see..........three of you, one of me........I'd say that's a fair fight :lol: .

Guest Bev !!!!
On the other hand, you know that snow on the roof means a fire down below, woman  :rolleyes: !  So you bad girls better behave or this old man just may burn you good!

Let's see..........three of you, one of me........I'd say that's a fair fight  ^_^ .

:lol: hmm looks like you Mike C had a little too much "shots of wheatgrass" for today...

That's it Mike, gimme your car's key, I'm taking you home...

But on the other hand, that's one of my favorite benefits of taking wheatgrass if you know what I mean :D

Wheatgrass all around on me!!

Bev

:D Wow. That thread didn't exactly go where I thought it would. I probably shouldn't have just spent 15 minutes reading it (my website, for some unforseen reason, isn't putting itself together), but it just got better. Of all the things I thought I'd hear today:

On the other hand, you know that snow on the roof means a fire down below, woman  ! So you bad girls better behave or this old man just may burn you good!

Even though I'm only 24, I need to figure out a way to work that into a conversation asap. That's great..... ;)

On the other hand, you know that snow on the roof means a fire down below, woman  ! So you bad girls better behave or this old man just may burn you good!

Even though I'm only 24, I need to figure out a way to work that into a conversation asap. That's great..... :D

Dye your hair platinum blonde, nickname yourself Whitey, and it just might fly...

PS: thanks, Brian. I was wondering when this thread was going to be revived. ;)

Oh, MY!!! :o

Looks like the admin has some unfinished biz to take care of with yours truly huh? That's cool, bring it on bambino :ninja:

Yes folks, this is how it all started, how time flies... lotta time wasted! Oh, well no biggie :D

The good news is......

Mike C,

I caught my "hang out" girls messing with my system here...

I'm taking the whole gang out to lunch this Friday to SF.. these were my co-workers (nuclear place) and are getting together after almost a yr of not seeing each toher, yes they still work, and as for me... well I came way ahead in such a short time.. is gonna be a BLAST, I can't wait til Friday!!! YIPPEEEE!!! :D

You guys are too funny. I wonder what I just restarted..........

On the other hand, you know that snow on the roof means a fire down below, woman
Dye your hair platinum blonde, nickname yourself Whitey, and it just might fly...

Don't worry, I was able to work it into a conversation today. It would have made more sense with your idea, but it's funny how far a pelvic thrust and an "Al-right" a la Quagmire from The Family Guy will go. :D I was just kidding Mom!!!!!! :ninja::D

The good news is......I'm taking the whole gang out to lunch this Friday to SF.. these were my co-workers (nuclear place) and are getting together after almost a yr of ....

What is this world coming to?

I can NOT believe I got CARDED to go into this club I went with my girls...and my girls that are all way younger than I am did NOT get carded!!! :) is not like if the place was dark, it was extrememly bright! I refused to show my ID because I thought it was a hoax of some sort so they called the manager and I was FORCED to show my ID, and if that wasn't enough, the guy carding me was TESTING me asking me questions about the spelling of my full name height, weight etc while looking at my ID AND then he said that I did not look like the pic on my ID... :angry:

I know I don't look bad at all but I sure don't look under 21? !!!

Anyway, I feel so humiliated and violated..

But the awesome news is that I got to ride the mechanical bull all night long there waahoooo! Yes, everyone took pics of me falling off of it :blush:

The good news is......I'm taking the whole gang out to lunch this Friday to SF.. these were my co-workers (nuclear place) and are getting together after almost a yr of ....

What is this world coming to?

I can NOT believe I got CARDED to go into this club I went with my girls...and my girls that are all way younger than I am did NOT get carded!!! :blush: is not like if the place was dark, it was extrememly bright! I refused to show my ID because I thought it was a hoax of some sort so they called the manager and I was FORCED to show my ID, and if that wasn't enough, the guy carding me was TESTING me asking me questions about the spelling of my full name height, weight etc while looking at my ID AND then he said that I did not look like the pic on my ID... :o

I know I don't look bad at all but I sure don't look under 21? !!!

Anyway, I feel so humiliated and violated..

But the awesome news is that I got to ride the mechanical bull all night long there waahoooo! Yes, everyone took pics of me falling off of it :angry:

Oh, man! This post just gives me so much ammunition, I don't know where to start. :blink::) So, I'll remain quiet, instead. Never let it be said I'm not a gentleman. :)