The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
puls1234

Paper

A marketing technique that I use that usually draws some pretty good calls is to look in the Sunday paper and locate all the homes listed by a real estate agent. Mail the Lease Purchase Advantage letter to the homeowner. Sometimes you will catch a homeowner who is motivated or simply sick and tired of their real estate agent!!!! I do this every Sunday.

Not a bad idea. I will give it a try. I have thought of having someone who has lots of time on their hands and drive my target areas jotting down all home addresses with real estate signs out front and send them all a letter so they have something if and when their house doesn't sell.

Brandon or Cruz

You'll be surprised how many homeowners are unhappy with their Realtor. It could be a legitimate gripe, or something very much imagined. The bottom line is if you are able to reach this seller, he may very well respond favorably to your ideas.