The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dara

starting capital

Guest dara

How can I get access to a refinance loan of a LTV of 80% from a property that I am only lease purchasing? What would hinder me from attaining that 80% LTV from the FMV of a property? Will I have the right to refinance a home after I lease purchase it?

Guest Johnny H (CA)

Start talking to mortgage brokers, banks, or anyone who lends money and let them know what you are doing. (IMO that would be the first step)

The LTV value would be based on what the remaining amount of the purchase price and the appraisal. I believe that's the loan you are trying to obtain when exercising your option (plus some costs unless you've passed those closing costs to someone else).

What would hinder the 80% LTV? Well, the amount of FMV is not high enough compared to the loan amount...

Dara,

After 3 months I can refinance you into the property as long as your middle credit score is 650 or higher.

If you need my assistance just shoot me over an email with your phone number or visit my First Source website and my contact information is on there..

Best wishes,

Michael Pine

First Source USA

Sign in to follow this