The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BillVargas

Invisible Sign

I am posting some photos of my Subaru with my invisible signs.

Michael C. is going to add the photos to this poto because the system didn't allow me to post them. I go the idea from the signs you see covering complete buses, but the passengers can still see out. The photo's show the back and sides plus a view from the inside looking out. The driver see what he would normally see looking toward the rear. If any one has questions, I will be happy to reply.

I second the motion... How much and where? Can any local printer do it or does it require a specialty shop?

BTW... Looks F'ing fantastic

Mike

:ph34r:

do they go on the outside?

Looks superfastic, where do we order

The sign shops have available a material that comes in the form of a roll, about 18 inches wide, with thousands of small holes with a stick on backing. It comes in different colors.

I took the white background because my colors are red,white and blue. The sign was either printed or painted on the white background. They patched two rolls together to do each window. It was applied to the outside of the glass because the glue was on the back of the white side. The sign shop told me it was wheather proof , I guess it is because that's the way the buses are done. The total cost was $150.00 . After hearing so many stories about all the work involved with bandit signs and the fact that people take them down the sign on the car seemed like a good investment.

The sign shop I used was a local shop: Superior Signs -845-227-5928 ask for Chris.

I am happy I was able to share with you guys that have been of so much information for me. :blink: