The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BillVargas

Website is Up

Hey Bill!

Why don't you add your link to your profile so anybody can click on it whenever you post a message. It's easy to just go to "My Controls" and I believe it give a place where u can edit your profile and there's a place to add your link, IM's, and emails I believe. Check it out it makes it a lot easier for folks to simply click on your link.

Cruz or Brandon

Bill, your site is A1! I like it very much. Very professional in appearance, fast to load, easy to navigate and understand. Like with every site, now the task becomes one of marketing it.

Bill,

A very professional web-site. Congratulations.

I've done some e-commerce marketing in my other endeavors and know that if you're going to use the site to find prospects through the internet (as opposed to using it as an e-brochure for prospects you already have) you'll have to launch an aggressive campaign to get it listed high on the best search engines. There are programs to help you do that or you can hire e-wizzes to do it for you.

Mike P. :blink:

e-wizzes=programers. Without a "meta-tag" campaign your site won't rise to the top of the search engines. They all have spiders that crawl over sites and that results in geting listed in the search engine (including Google), but that's hap-hazzard. With all the money and energy you put into your fantastic web-site, you definately want to aggressively market it.

Mike P. :lol:

Once again this forum has come to my aid .

I didn't know what meta tags were until "Pinkerton" made me aware that they promote your website on the internet. I gave "Pinkertons" instructions to my web designer and he his putting the meta tags on for me.

Once again THANKS,

Hey Bill-

Nice Web site. I guess I could ask you this on your web site, but I am curious about your program of converting a mortgage to cash?

I am currently trying to sell an investment property and do not want to carry any paper. However, I have a buyer that is interested in owner financing. If I could owner finance this property to the buyer and let you buy the mortgage, I think I could move this property faster.

Is this something your program can help me do? I am in North Carolina.

Thanks Steve

steveatk@aol.com

Bill,

You're welcome!

Once your meta-tags are in place, you might start looking on the big search engines to see if they've started listing you. If you aren't getting listed, or the site isn't high enough (e.g. number 687 out of 750 sites that get listed when the search is "real estate investment" or something similar) try again with your web designer.

Sometimes web designers are more savvy on the graphic arts side, sometimes they're better on the IT side. Your's obviously is a good graphic artist. You also might consider using a program like "Site Promoter" to get good listings. I used it a few years ago and got good results, but its a bit of work. Maybe they're more user friendly now.

At any rate, getting high listings in the search engines isn't easy. Keeping high listings also requires follow up. Keep at it, your site is very attractive so you want to make easy for folks to find it.

Good luck...

Mike P. ;)