The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
bayroof

Real deals

looks as though now that all the rio rancho leads have been closed, it's time to start handing out the Glengarry Glenn Ross leads...hahahaha

(apologies to my friend David Mamet)

David R. Bonaparte

bayroof@maine.rr.com

:D That is one of my favorite movies. Pacino and Lemmon were terrific! Yeah, Rio Rancho, my old stomping grounds.

BTW, David, where in Maine are you from? One of my favorite spots on the planet. I still have memories of lobster and dark brews on the Camden shoreline.........ahhh, Camden, ME........

The BAY Company is based in Portland Maine. I spend quite a bit of time in the Camden , Rockland, Belfast area. Magnificent deep harbored rocky shore lines, exquisite period homes, the darkest of ales, and plentiful softshell lobsters. Unfortunately, with 17 days of below freezing weather in a row, the best one could hope for would be a wood fire heated cabin full of reading material, a friggy full of Samuel Adams, and a few close friends in the lobstering business to stop by when their home from sea.

David

When that happens, Bayroof, you know where to find me. I'll bring the warm Latinas from south Florida to provide a temporary thaw........