The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Internet LLCs

I reckon it's probably best to have your attorney draft one up.

I was wondering if anyone has created one via the internet.

...and I'm not talking about printing the forms and sending them in.

--heh, unless that's the only way to do it with the internet. :D

Thanks for your input.

Jason

~This may do some good in the "Legal Eagle" section, yes?~ :blink:

Jason, I and a number of other folks I know have set up LLC's via the internet. It's really quite easy, and an attorney is not required. You simply need to go to your state's Secretary of State website and you can usually click your way through the process. I've done it here in FL and it is about a ten minute process. Payment made via credit card and no forms required. I don't know if that is the case specifically in AL. But start with a look here: Alabama LLC's. There is a number listed to call, also, for additional information.

an attorney is not required.

How quickly they turn on you! :D

Michael C is right, the days of needing a lawyer to set up an LLC are gone. :D However, I'd advise talking to your accountant as there are elections that affect your tax liability.

Mike P. :blink:

The Legal Eagle

an attorney is not required.

How quickly they turn on you! :P

Michael C is right, the days of needing a lawyer to set up an LLC are gone. ;) However, I'd advise talking to your accountant as there are elections that affect your tax liability.

Mike P. :)

The Legal Eagle

How good it feels when I can say that....... :lol:

As for speaking with my accountant, I can't. He's in jail B):) ...... no more egg nog for me today :blink:

Thanks for the help guys.

I'll check into it pronto.

I used www.bizfilings.com and everything went smoothly, all papers filed properly, fair price.

Good luck!

Summer

Thanks Summer!

Looks like a good site. I am in the process of getting my LLC and this will be a help.

Cruz or Brandon?

p.s. Has anyone seen Tony? Haven't seen him in sometime now!

p.s. Has anyone seen Tony? Haven't seen him in sometime now!
Last I heard, he was hangin' with the in-laws, a couple of hounds, and some moonshine on the porch in Dixie.

:lol: That is hilarious!

Poor guy can't wait to get back to civilization!

Did you see my cowboys get their butt's kicked? I guess it's ok to tell a yew yorker since you guys weren't even in the playoffs ;) . I always thought they looked kind of flat all year anyways, but I hated to admit it. Damn! I hate it when that happens!

Cruz or Brandon?