The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BillVargas

US POST OFFICE WILL MARKET FOR YOU

I just sent 62 Post Cards to my CPA list. I went to the USPS.COM website and uploaded the image I wanted to send and then uploaded the mailing list of the CPA's in CSV format.

The U.S. Post Office will print the post card in 4 colors , then address and mail the post cards for me, all without leaving my office. The total cost for 62 cards was $48.98 which came out to be .79 cents each. Imagine no labeling or going to the printer, nice and clean. I tried to attach the image I put on the post card, it is a newsboy with the words "What's NEW?"

I hope this information will be of service to you guys and gals.

post-14-1072139000.jpg

Wow Bill,

I love it, very nice touch and you can't beat the simplicity.

Mike

:ph34r:

CPA's in CSV

I feel like Danny deVito in Renaissance man getting directions on an army post....

explain please

I am mailing to CPA's because the service I am offering is to offer "Certiified Appraisal" of owner take back mortgage notes.

Yes it was a list of Certified Public Accountants (CPA's) in a Comma Separated Value (CSV) format.

Mark in St. Louis was correct.

Bill,

You really seem to be hitting all the angles in marketing...how is the newspaper ad doing? If I remember you chose a national paper (USA Today?). Any way, I'm curious about your results.

Thanks,

Mike P. ;)

The Legal Eagle

Not a national paper, the local county Poughkeepsie Journal. It covers the complete county.

I am getting 3 to 5 hits a day , but no responses or request for further information.

Sign in to follow this