The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
designtech

True No Doc

:angry: 90% LTV cash out refi or 95% purchase for owner occupied no doc, interest only option. 70% LTV no doc for non owner. No income, no employment, no assets, no documentation!!

Call me @ (435) 586-4794

Now hiring new lenders, will train, no cost to you.

Hey Designtech,

Were are you located and what States are you licensed in? I'm wondering if you might be interested in co-brokering deals so we can cover more states? I'm kicking the idea around....let me know when you get a chance.

By the way, that no doc program is totally kick-butt, eh? Love that 'interest only' option! INVESTORS: Pay close attention to this one! It can work to your advantage! :D

Thanks,

Andrew Ikeda

US Funding Group, Inc.

888-889-1640 ext 220

andikeda@netscape.net or andrew.ikeda@usfundinggrp.com

DesignTech, what are the FICO limitations?

Angel, from what I have been able to Gleen off the posting I have read, a NO DOC loan is strickly drive by your CREDIT SCORE, and most Start at 600 or better.

I would certainly like to see Interest Rates posted on these types of loans and Terms? 1 yr 5 yr arms etc... 15, 20, 25, 30 yr

Sign in to follow this