The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Chris&Kez

*walks in with 'adult beverages*

Hi all, hope your holiday season has been a wonderful one.

We've been mia due to illness and rather sadly, 2 deaths in our family since november :(

Now we're back and look forward to our best year ever...we wish the same for all of you & your loved ones.

**Michael...Thank You SO MUCH for the great manaul, it was very well written and we appreciated it no end.

Drinks on us :D

Greetings, C&K. I'm sorry to hear about your family misfortunes and losses. It's good to have you back with us.

You know the expression, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". Make 2004 a prosperous one.

I appreciate the kind words regarding my manual. I'm happy to have presented it to you. Now, put it to good use and let me know if you need any help along the way! :(:D

Hello Chris&Kez!

Sorry to hear about your loss. We are glad to have you back and we wish you much success as well!

Cruz or Brandon?

thank you, great to be back....

just want to let people know we have a new website, nothing too fancy, used some free services and have a forum , classifieds & live chat module available.

Would love some expert input on our boards too if anyone gets a spare momento!

you'll need to use password to get in, had a dull moment right there & consequently the password is 'wheelbarrow'

have a great day peeps

Kez ;)