The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Carrie

"The Apprentice"

Good Morning Naked Investors, ;)

Just wondering what you guys think about the new reality series with the Trumpster. I like it and I think it will actually teach us somethign about business. Main point from last nights show - Sex sells. The women beat the men by a landslide because of it. The men, if they would have thought a little, could have used this too. They could have went to a gay area or something. LOL. Also the women actually went to a busy location, while the men went near a fish market. Okay? What were they thinkiing? Any comments on the show?

Carrie

NW PA

Oh yeah Trump was on Regis and Kelly this morning and said - Real Estate is vicious, its dishonest, and I am surrounded by scum, absolute garbage. Nice huh? I didn't appreciate that, I think providing housing to the world is a wonderful thing. Ah well, I guess that is why I don't want that kind of big business, I am not a cold blooded shark. I do tell my tenants how it is though so i am not a marshmellow either. Well have a great day!

Hi, Carrie, and welcome to The Naked Investor. I think this is the first time any new member made their first post in The Corner Bar. I like a woman with spunk ;) .

I missed the new "reality" series with Trump. I dislike that egomaniacal nitwit. I saw and heard enough of him when I was a resident of NY back in his heyday..........which, by the way, has long since passed. Get over it, Donald. You're aging, doughy, and still have bad hair.

Carrie and Michael,

Well, I can certainly see some merits and demerits about the show.

Yes, sex sells but so does good common sense logic which the guys didnt have. The guys blew it twice now. I had to agree with Trump that Jason should have seen the Prez of the Advertising agency about what they wanted with the ads for the private jet service.

In regard for Trump himself, I'm certainly glad I dont work for him. He's just a former tough guy trying to look good in front of the camera. The guy who owns US Funding Group is down to earth and a very passive, mellow guy which is why a lot of people here want to work for our company. Also, I'm very grateful that we have MC with us.... ;) Imagine what life would be like working for Trump :D And add life without MC on top of that! :lol:

'Nuff said.

Andrew B)

Interesting isnt it Kez? Troy, the guy who taught himself how to do mortgage loans and invest in real estate reading Trumps books gets fired!

Trump saying that he needs to mature and is a 'loose cannon' and a high risk in managing a ton of money? What is real estate investing anyways? Cut and dried? Like we are supposed to have some kind of manual that we follow step by step and expect no variation? Oh puleez!!

Did you see that Omarosa is suppose to come back? I cant stand that woman!

Andrew

Guest Guest

Yeah , good point about Troy.

Maybe the Donald felt threatened! Bit like looking in the mirror maybe ( aside from that hair :unsure: )

And Omarosa....well sometimes there are no words. :D

I know how long her 'hoity toity" self would last working for us.

Omarosa, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK....................