The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

The NFL Rocks!

If you watched either of the games yesterday you'll know why I say that! Great drama! Hope my Giants enjoyed watching the games from the comfort of their living rooms :wacko: !

Michael,

I think the highlight of the NFL the past 2 weeks was the hiring of the Great One, Joe Gibbs. As a die hard Skins fan we are all so so excited. This is the greatest coach ever in the NFL. As Parcells said last week, "Uh oh this is not good!" I think the NFC East realizes a beast has been awoken!

As a Giants fan from my earliest days, I remember well the Parcells Giants versus the Gibbs Redskins. I especially remember 1986, when BigBlue whupped the 'Skins three times in one season enroute to a SuperBowl victory.

Methinks the game has passed Gibbs by, and I will relish the Giants receiving two wins next season at their expense :wacko: !

Mike,

No way. You know when you heard that the Skins hired Gibbs the NFC East was in trouble. Everything he touches turns to gold whether it is Pro Football or NASCAR. He simply knows how to win. I guess 4 SuperBowl apperances and 3 SuperBowl wins all in 9 years talks about his greatness!

Hail to the Redskins!!!!

Yeah, it's hard to argue with Gibbs' record. The guy knows how to coach football. It's just too bad he does it for the 'Skins :wacko: . We'll see how he does next year when Rookie of the Year Eli Manning is winging TD's in his new Giants uniform.....hey, a guy can dream, can't he??

How about the Carolina Panthers!!!!

I was waiting to hear from the Carolina folk. Yeah, how 'bout them Panthers! Being a disillusioned and disgruntled Giants fan, I can only take delight in seeing our detested rivals, the Philadelphia Eagles, go down. Thank you, Panthers!

Now, as for beating the rock 'em, sock 'em Pats.....well, that's a tough road to travel. Should be interesting........

well..., I can STILL sit down and enjoy a good game of football...and STILL I've not yet figured it out correctly LOL :rolleyes:

Is there a "this is how the football works in USA" site?

I'm just waiting for sunday arvos with Nascar & a nice cold beer.

Gotta luv a country gal :D

ppstt, excuse me, I've just changed our webpage and I think it looks pretty good. Aside from it being a freebie so u need to click the add off the side.....please give me a click n see what you think.

All crit. and suggestions of change welcomed.

Ta

Kez :rolleyes: