The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Bill Cook

Congratulations on your new board

Guest Bill Cook

Michael,

Congratulations on your new board. It looks great. Can only imagine the amount of work that went into developing it.

You e-mailed me a few days ago about speaking to our REI group. Would like to talk to you about it after the holidays.

Again, congratulations. I make your board one of my regular stops in the morning.

Bill Cook

Good morning, Bill. Thank you for stopping by. It's Christmas Eve morning, so I probably shouldn't be here right about now. There's a lasagne to prepare, and I still need to buy that tent for my mother in law. (No, she isn't going camping. She wears it as a house dress :wacko:). But, I digress........

I'll be looking forward to speaking with you after the Holidays, and let's see if we can organize my visiting your REI group. I'd love it!

As for the work that went into the board. You're correct. It was a lot. Fortunately, it wasn't my hardwork. That's what nephews are for :lol:. Remember my motto: Don't work harder, work smarter.

Merry Christmas, Bill, and to all.