The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Ads That Work!!!

I have compiled some ads that can be run in the news paper and am going to give them a try. I thought I would share them with you all. Please use them if you'd like. ;) Or, add to the list.

<Steve>

Buying.....

1. YOU NEED CASH & A FAIR PRICE

I need houses and flexible owners

xxx-xxxx

2. ESCAPE THAT PAYMENT

I will take the boat anchor

while you set sail. xxx-xxxx

3. LET ME BUY YOUR HOUSE

BEFORE YOU BUY THE FARM

Fast close, Fair Prices, Cash

xxx-xxxx

4. IF IT MAKES sense FOR ME

to buy your house, I will.

FAIR OFFERS, CLOSE QUICK

5. MOVING?

I WILL MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS,

do maintenance & find the perfect

family for your home. xxx-xxxx

6. FEEL LIKE THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST?

Got a house on top of you that you just

can't move? I can help, and you get to keep the shoes.

xxx-xxxx FAIR OFFERS, FAST CLOSE.

7. BALL & CHAIN DRAGGING YOU DOWN?

Get out of jail with a free, with a fair offer & cash

Selling.....

1. LITTLE DOWN, LOTS OF HOUSE!

3/2/2, great schools, great neighborhood

FLEXIBLE OWNER HERE TO HELP you

build your future. xxx-xxxx

2. FOUND - 3BR/2BA answers to the name

123 YOUR STREET, missing its owner

LEASE W OPTION TO BUY and this puppy

can be yours. xxx-xxxx

3. LEASE TODAY! BUY TOMORROW!

Beautiful 3BD/2BA, great schools, wonderful

neighborhood, needs family to match.

xxx-xxxx

4. NO PITTER PATTER OF LITTLE FEET

Can you help? 3/3/2, great area/schools

Owner flexible for the right family

xxx-xxxx

Steve, thanks for sharing your creativity with us. That's the way to stand out from your competition and the usual "We Buy Houses" crowd. Let us know what kind of results you receive as you work them.

Thanks-

I printed these a few months back and found them last night while clean up my office. Thought I would post them. I am going to give the "FOUND" ad a try for a property I currently have vacant to see how it works.

Steve

Guest Home Dreams 4 You

Hello I am new to this, I am from the Houston area and have some things going for me so far. I am only doing this part time right now, school teacher full time, but would love to make this full time, but just taking it slowly. We have our ad in the paper for 30 days in the Houston Chronicle and it reads:

Walk Away Today

Sell your house As Is for a fair

Price. To listen to our 24 hr rec msg

call 877-451-CASH

I have gotten about 8 call in the first week off this, again I don't take any of the calls, they listed to a recorded message and if they want to move on to the next step they talk to the live operator by pressing 0. My recorded message is mostly just frequently asked questions. So when the person presses 0 they are actually motivated enough to leave their pertanent information with my operator. The operator emails me the information, I have a sheet of paper where I plug in the figures to see if the deal looks good to me, and then I give them a call. As easy as this, again no offers as of yet, but again I want to make sure my first deal is a very good one that can make me some money and cover my cost for the month. I also advertise with business cards, and try to give out as many as possible. I also recently got incorporated with an LLC. I just think I want to get everything under me first before I bury myself by doing something stupid.

Matt Willand

Home Dreams 4 You

Hi, Matt.

I just think I want to get everything under me first before I bury myself by doing something stupid.
Agreed it is necessary not to err right out of the box. Do you homework and due diligence, but not to the point of Paralysis of Analysis.

Speak with homeowners and make offers. Come here and tell us what you're thinking and doing. Run the numbers by us. We'll offer advice and opinions and help you avoid mistakes as you progress through your deals.

I totally agree and thanks for the advice MichaelC. As a matter of fact I got a call today from another investor that wants to sell a house for 80,000 and the comps are for 110,000. There are 5,000 of repairs for this house. The numbers works out for me, when I look at this, I see around a 20,000 spread after repairs, closing costs, and marketing. Get back to me on this.

Thanks,

Matt Willand