The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Home Dreams 4 You

Bandit Signs (For Pretty Houses)

I was wondering if anyone is using bandit signs for pretty houses. I get the impression that We Buy Houses signs are for junkers, or that is what I have been told. I know of a couple of places that I would love to put up a couple of signs to draw a couple of calls on houses that are nice! Need some feedback on this. Also, would I drove those calls to my 800 number that has a recorded message and live operator, or my number, problem is that I am a school teacher, so I wouldn't be able to take the calls. They would only get my voicemail message, which could mean lost calls. Here is something I thought about for a bandit sign

Need to Sell Your

PRETTY HOUSE!

Call 877-451-CASH

Get back to me on this, or someone out there that is doing this, tell us how you do it, or how successful it is. I think doing this type of marketing will help......that is buying pretty houses=lease options. Just my opinion.

Matt Willand

Home Dreams 4 You

The calls that I get from my signs come from all types of houses. My signs say:

"Sell your house fast!

No charge!

xxx-xxx-xxxx"

"Buyers for your House!

No charge!

xxx-xxx-xxxx"

Of course you can try almost anything and judge for yourself as to how well they work. for example: "Buyers for your pretty house, no charge! xxx-xxx-xxxx"

"We buy pretty houses! xxx-xxx-xxxx"

Just get creative and try your best to minimize your cost. Our success in this business depends on how well we manage our cost. So, whatever you do, be sure it's cost effective.

Our two cents= 4 cents :lol:

Cruz or Brandon?

the way I feel is

1. get your # out there any possible

2. a motivated seller is a a motivated seller

3. So what if it is ugly, make it pretty or Pass it to someone else for a fee

Matt,

Tony is so right it hurts...really. A motivated seller could just as easily own a million dollar house or a cardboard box. I don't know about you, but I want them both to call....er, hypothetically.

Regards,

Adam

I just bought some bandit signs that read

I'll Buy/Lease

Your House

In less than 7 days

877-451-CASH

24 hr recorded message

It is something to that extent. I also bought car magnets to help out on tax savings, also, since I drive into the heart of Houston everyday and everynight, why not. All it takes is one!!!!!

Matt Willand

Home Dreams 4 You

Sign in to follow this