The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

Two clowns from Naked Investor group

binky4.JPG

Hello Fellow Investors,

Well we decided to get a little 'creative' and came out with this lovely picture. I hope this website doesn't pick up a virus from me! :lol:

Happy Investing to all of you!

From Andrew & Amy Ikeda

That's one for the Naked family photo album....uh, I mean Naked Investor family photo album! She's definately adorable...the one in pink that is :lol: Soon I'll be joining the circus...veeery sooon.

Soon I'll be joining the circus...veeery sooon.
That's right! Mrs. Saint is due in the next few weeks, right? Keep that cell phone handy, IM programs running, pagers fully charged..........that call will be coming when it is least expected! Tell your wife to at least wait until the Super Bowl is over :D .

Andrew,

It's great stuff isn't it? Someone said something that hit me hard the other day. It's not us teaching the kids to be grown ups, it's them teaching us to be grown ups. Now if we can just explain this whole "Kids being "kids" thing. lol

Great pic!

Adam

Greetings Everyone,

Thanks for the comments. You guys rock and are so funny!

First, Michael, there is no need to order a blood test. Amy looks just like her mommy and everyone in Korea as well as here is VERY RELIEVED! :D

Adam, yes, indeed we learn and 'kids being kids'...well, I think the picture has shown how much progress I've made in the past 39 years B)

Mr. Saint! Dude, that's right...you are gonna be a daddy too! Super! keep us posted on the big event. And as Michael stated, keep that cell phone handy.

I was quite fortunate that my wife went into labor about one hour after I came home from work and experienced most of her labor at night.

Amy thanks all of you and she is all smiles over your nice words about her.

Andrew

That's right!  Mrs. Saint is due in the next few weeks, right? 

Yep, two weeks exactly. And, yea, I've got the cell phone practically attached to me.

Andrew,

Hopefully our scenario will be similar to yours. Our hospital is down in the city so I don't even want to think about her going into labor during morning rush hour :D

Our hospital is down in the city so I don't even want to think about her going into labor during morning rush hour  :D
Not to worry, Mr. Saint. I'll fly in for the big event. I helped deliver a litter of kittens once. Boil some water....chill the beers.......the doctor is in the house :ph34r: !

Not to worry, Mr. Saint.  I'll fly in for the big event.  I helped deliver a litter of kittens once.  Boil some water....chill the beers.......the doctor is in the house  :ph34r: !

Do you bring your own catchers mit...or does my insurance provide that? B):D:D:(