The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ikeda

Blonde Joke!

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their teams' bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked: "What do you mean?"

"Well, I saw them flip a coin and one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback!'

"Get the quarterback!" Hel-LLOOOO...it's only 25 cents! I hate to think what they'd do if it was a whole dollar?" :lol:

I agree Andrew! A whole dollar would really get us one hell of a game!

Oh! It was a joke! Sorry! I'm a little airy. :lol:

Cruz or Brandon?

A comedian who is also a ventriloquist starts doing his skit. Of course the dummy starts up with a blond joke. Before he can finish, this blond stands on her chair screaming!

I am so sick of this persecution from these stupid blonde jokes! She yells. I mean, we’re very smart and educated people and I don’t think the color of our hair has anything to do with our intelligence! The comedian starts to feel pretty bad and begins to apologize to the woman.

Mam, I’m sorry I didn’t…..

Shut up you!! Stay out of this! She says....

Cruz or Brandon? I know your not one of 'those blondes' correct?

Adam, loved your joke! :D

Here's another one you may have heard:

A blond is walking along a river one day and she is trying to figure how to get to the other side and cannot find a bridge to go across. She spots another blond on the other side of the river so she calls out...."YOOOO HOOOO...hey there, how can I get to the other side of the river?" The other blond stops and ponders for a few seconds and then responds: "You ARE on the OTHER SIDE of the river!"

Man, that was a good one!

Okay, here's the last one I'm going to post. And it's a clean one!!!!!

Two guys are jogging with their dogs. They have been at it for almost three hours and the first guy says to the other; Hey man, let's get a beer and a burger (Bun free because of the Atkin's Diet of course). Man, are you crazy? The second guy says. Not only have we been jogging for three hours for a reason, we have our dogs with us. They'll never let us into the bar.

Hey, I got that part covered the first man says. Do you want to do it or not? The second man thinks it over and replies; Hey, if you can make it so we can have the dogs in there, sure.

Okay, the first man says. Do what I do.

He puts on his sunglasses and proceeds to enter the bar. WOOH the bartender says. I can't have dogs in here.

No it's not like that, says the man. I'm blind and this is my seeing eye-dog.

The bartend looks puzzled and says; A Doberman Pincher is your seeing eye-dog?

Yeah, the first man says. They're great for this now.

Fine, says the bartender shaking his head. Come on in.

The second man sees his buddy’s "Act" and puts on his sunglasses and begins to enter the bar.

Wooh, the bartender says. I can't have dogs in here!

I'm blind too; it's my seeing eye-dog.

Now that bartender is starting to get a little curious.

So, you're telling me a Chihuahua is your seeing eye-dog?

What!? The second mans says! They gave me a Chihuahua!?!?

Sign in to follow this