The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scott(pa)

Ty Hicks

Anyone read anything by Ty Hicks? At this stage in your RE career I would not recommend him. He was actually the first investors whose book I read. Its a good book to get a newbie excited about RE. I dont think it was real practial in the real world though.

Scott(pa)

I've read one of his books.

I also subscribed to his newsletter years ago because it was published near my home town. I read it for other reasons not RE.

I enjoyed his book and I found many things valid. But I agree for a newbie, such as myself, I have found other books more pertinent at this time.

:)

Hi Scott:

I agree with Summer. I looked at one of his books at the bookstore some time back but wasnt impressed. See the link in this section on my recommended books.

If you really want to get into the nitty-gritty, how-to stuff, then I recommend you buy Michaels manual a.s.a.p. Also read the other posts on this board as there are some great questions..and not from me either.

Good luck and welcome to the 'club'!! :)

Sincerely,

Andrew

Sign in to follow this