The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mamasanta25

The Naked Investor Manual

Good Day,

I am an aspiring investor. I have not yet completed any sort of deal, but I am more than eager to do so. I may be able to spare 89.00 for the manual, but I need some assurance that it would be the most informative for me. I have been reading up on the subject for some time, but have never gotten specifics on exactly how to formulate a deal, and have success. I am confident that if I have the information on how to do it, step by step, I can be very successful. I believe this because I have a passion for this subject, and am eager to learn everything I possibly can. I believe lease purchases may be the best route for me because I have ruined credit and no money for down payment. Anyway, I am not sure, since I don't know all the specifics of what it takes to make a lease purchase deal happen. Any direction you can give me on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Does lease purchase sound like the area I should be trying out at first? Please let me know. Cordially,

Samantha T.

Samanta

:) I have not had the chance to review the naked-investor course but plan to sometime within a week or so. I looked over what is in the manual topics etc.... and it appears to have everything you need to do your first deal and many more after. If you would have a question which I'm sure you will Michael is developing a great support group here on this site. I have read several manuals and books on the topic and most have the same information just presented in different ways. The is diffently the most affordable course I have run onto. If you have the money I would strongly suggest getting the material and learning it and then put it to use. If you are serious about investing you will not stop at one course you will end up buying more becasue you always need to continue to educate yourself. I feel this would be a great starting place for you.

Good Luck

Hello Samantha:

I totally agree with Scott. I also have Michael's manual and have read it through twice now. It is very informative and you WILL learn some excellent techniques then, if you have further questions, you can either post them here or make arrangements with Michael to answer them (mentoring).

Of course, keep reading and studying and hang out on this message board Welcome and good luck.

Sincerely,

Andrew

:) Samantha

I received my copy of the Naked-Investor manual today. I am also happy to tell you I sat down a read the entire manual in one sitting. The manual is definately worth the asking price a few times over. Like I mentioned in a previous post I have read several manuals and most manuals give the same info.

This book gave all the info the other manuals gave me and I was happy and surprised to find a few new refresing ideas, that I plan to implement starting today on a few calls I will make.

This is definately a good book for the beginner or the veteran investor. For the beginner the book is written in a manner in which you will understand the concepts that are taught. You will not be left with alot of questions and if you are you can contact Michael immediately and clear up any concearns. If you are considering purcahsing a manual and serious about getting into this great business. Get the course read and study it ask your questions and you will do your first deal within a 2 month time. That is if you put in an effort!

I would like to thank Michael for putting this course together for us in an affordable and usable manual. The real life examples he gives are terrific for your understainding the course.

Good Luck

Scott(pa)

Sign in to follow this