The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Chris&Kez

Therapy

Gene,

I am new and have yet to become familiar with all of the forum participants.

Hi, my name is Tony and I am a naked investor....Is any one serving drinks, Bev, Bev

Rainbaby,

I am one of the jokesters here but come on

I agree RainBaby is very worthy of the naked investor manual

I can tell when someone is being polite....Might I say Chris&Kez nice subtle southern draw in the post. starting to fit in there

Geese I read your post and thought you were kidding....

WINK WINK JOKE LINE BELOW

So crybaby oops I mean Rainbaby sounds like the ball is in your court. You got two choses get all po'd, or step up to the plate.

Scott,

First off the battery in one of my son rc car isn't working you still got any connections.

RainBaby - Even though your posts are brief, you appear to have valuable/shareable experience in this arena. While this would be a small sacrifice to you, I'm sure you'll appreciate seeing a newbie(me) benefit tremendously!!!

All In Favor.........? All Opposed.........?

I guess I am in favor of seein anyone benefit tremendously,

By the way Rainbaby I think Scott is trying to be nice :lol:

Gene

Looks like RainBaby found a loophole.

Loophole sounds more like slander

Tony and Gene

Appreciate the support!

SE(Southeasten) @ TYCO/ADT - Commercial Security. Accounts like Belks, Hamricks, Springs Industries, Pillowtex. The depth and width of TYCO reminds you of big brother - scary. Most of my contacts got tired of the 70 hr. weeks, increased quotas, decreased pay so they eventually abandoned ship.

My son's R/C has bitten the dust too and my closest contact is Radio Shack.

Oh-Yeah - get some sleep! Except Batman & you should be protecting the city so the rest of us can sleep peacefully!

Unless, maybe that's the Batmobile battery that's Dead? Better send Robin to Sears!

Scott

The last post I had on here I expected to hear Hi i i i ToeTonynyny (hard to do an echo oh oh while typeing ing ing) come on you get it, its funny. like a 12 step program for us naked investors.

Better send Robin to Sears

Nope no robin, I always wondered about him if ya know what I mean. I will send Cat women when she returns to our lair

Guest New Contract!

oh hey, by the way, thanks for informing me I have a lovley southern drawl, not many of us from aussie have an accent lol.

Must be the arky rubbing off, er..on? anyway

got another funny for you, and where DID Bev go with those drinks?

I'm buying , cheers :lol:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

APPLICATION FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS

Name of Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband:

I request permission for a leave of absence from the highest authority in my life for the following period:

Time of return

Date: Time of departure: NOT to exceed:

Should permission be granted, I do solemnly swear to only visit the locations stated below, at the stated times. I agree to refrain from hitting on or flirting with other women. I shall not even speak to another female, except as expressly permitted in writing below. I will not turn off my mobile after two pints, nor shall I consume above the allowed volume of alcohol without first phoning for a taxi AND calling you for a verbal waiver of said alcohol allowance. I understand that even if permission is granted to go out, my girlfriend/fiancé/wife retains the right to be pissed off with me the following week for no valid reason whatsoever.

Amount of alcohol allowed (units) Beer Wine Liquor Total

Locations to be visited

Females with whom conversation is permitted

IMPORTANT - STRIPPER CLAUSE: Notwithstanding the female contact permitted above, I promise to refrain from coming within one hundred (100) feet of a stripper or exotic dancer. Violation of this Stripper Clause shall be grounds for immediate termination of the relationship.

I acknowledge my position in life. I know who wears the trousers in our relationship, and I agree it’s not me. I promise to abide by your rules & regulations. I understand that this is going to cost me a fortune in chocolates & flowers. You reserve the right to obtain and use my credit cards whenever you wish to do so. I hereby promise to take you to a Michael Bolton concert, should I not return home by the approved time. On my way home, I will not pick a fight with any stranger, nor shall I conduct in depth discussions with the said entity. Upon my return home, I promise not to urinate anywhere other than in the toilet. In addition, I will refrain from waking you up, breathing my vile breath in your face, and attempting to breed like a (drunken) rabbit.

I declare that to the best of my knowledge (of which I have none compared to my BETTER half), the above information is correct.

Signed - Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband:

Request is: APPROVED / DENIED

This decision is not negotiable. If approved, cut permission slip below and carry at all times.

"……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Permission for my boyfriend/fiancé/husband to be away for the following period of time:

Date: Time of departure: Time of return:

Signed - Girlfriend/Fiancé/Wife:

Ugh! What a mess! :o I agree that an independent mediator is needed. I suggest either 1) Vinnie the Thumb (MC, we're you able to hold him off when he appeared at your door re: the conference call? I haven't heard from him and he usually reports back quickly after an assignment. To tell you the truth I'm a little worried he got the wrong address and things went sideways...), or 2) Me, The Legal Eagle. :lol:

If the parties want to submit the matter to me for binding arbitration, I'll need a stipulation that you're all agreeing to arbitration and a Statement of Position of 200 words or less. The Statement should set forth why your position is correct. When the statements are posted, I'll take the matter under submission and rule by posting my decision. No appeals. :lol:

What's your pleasure?

The Legal Eagle :lol:

Mike, as for Vinnie, yes, he showed up at my door. Poor guy didn't know what hit him. I graciously allowed him into my home, unsuspecting sap that he was. At the same time I slipped a chicken wing into his pocket, then proceeded to call my mother-in-law over. Last I saw Vinnie he was running down the street, clothing in shreds and bigmama hot on his heels. She returned about an hour later, seemingly bloated beyond the norm. Any signs of Vinnie out your way? :lol:

If the parties want to submit the matter to me for binding arbitration, I'll need a stipulation that you're all agreeing to arbitration and a Statement of Position of 200 words or less. The Statement should set forth why your position is correct. When the statements are posted, I'll take the matter under submission and rule by posting my decision. No appeals.
Spoken like a true attorney. In other words, huh? :lol:

Actually, it seems a moot point now. Rainbaby hasn't responded to my offer. I'm taking a wait and see position.

Spoken like a true attorney. In other words, huh?

No its not, I didn't see an over inflated bill. :rolleyes:

MC--

Re: Vinnie: :o That's pretty extreme sending bigmama after him! You shood be ashamed! I'm sure he's lying in some Florida back-alley right now...I just can't bear to think about it... :( Good enforcers are hard to find. :rolleyes:

Re: Case settlement procedures: If you make it complicated enough, they usually fold and find a way to work it out. Old lawyer trick. B)

Mike P. B)

The Legal Eagle

I am so sorry that I have not seen this post before. This has to be one the funniest things I have ever heard. Please, please keep it coming.

nice to make ppl smile ... :)

how is everyone?

I've been so busy, time to catch up.

Must also apologise for missing the conf call... :( was Daddyo's one night off for the week so we went out...had a great time, then thought :D pfftt, missed my call, good on me.

Hope the next one can be soon, yeah?

How is everyone's progress? I ALMOST got a home under contract, same one I was trying on a few months ago before I got sick...so sent him the papers AGAIN, no reply, that was 3 weeks ago.

Next Please! :D

Anyone got anything I can start on for nothing please?

Call me bold, never hurts to ask.. ;)

$0 $0, ...$0...going once...

Seriously, if anyone has a $0 deal, I'd like to know, even it it does need some 'makeup & new hair.'

Have a gr8 day

Kez & Chris ( snoring, 3rd shift B)

"C'mon Jimmie Johnson!!!!! VRROOOOMMMMMMMMM :ph34r:

AHH!!! I read this post a couple a times a month. It just gets harder to find......SOOOOO.I will bring it back

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site but I just had to respond. That story by Chris &Kez was funny as hell! ;) So many times I have been cut off from a parking space or delt with someone over the phone that was a real Jackass. That was very funny.

Juana