The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Danny

Checking out the home owner

Guest Danny

I have 2 poss. leads.

They are or have been landlords. My question is do I need to check to make sure they are in fact the actual home owner?

I sent out 19 letters ( I thought was 20) any way

I have recieved 2 calls interested.

Is this a good/ok/bad responce.

Thank for the help.

Danny

Danny, verifying you are dealing with the homeowner should be a matter of routine for you. There are a number of ways to do it, none of which are especially difficult.

Basing the effectiveness of your marketing on only 20 mailings is not at all accurate. You will need to do many more to accurately gauge if this one technique is working.

Keep in mind that marketing is a key to your success. You must market like your future depends upon it because it does. Be persistent, be consistent, and be varied. Then, after three of four months you can begin to determine what is working and what isn't.

Guest Danny

Michael

Thank you.

I seem to have a very basic understanding from what you teach.

Thanks again

Danny, you're welcome. Now we need to get you from "basic understanding" to advanced wheeler and dealer. Why not register, ask and learn, answer and share, and have some fun in the process? :) Stick around and we'll help you get there any way we can.