The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Big day here!

Little Julianna Carbonare lost her first tooth this morning before heading off to kindergarten! Woohoo, Julianna! Way to go, PumpkinPuss :wub:. It's fun having a five year old in the house.....usually.

Now, as for my 14 year old daughter.........oh, boy. All I can say is thank God for thirty year old Scotch

:).

I look forward to that Michael. I have a 3 yr old daughter(Hailey) and a 8 month old Son(Ethan). Theres alot of teeth thats going to be lost in this home over the next few years! Hailey just had a princess party where Hailey and about 10 of her friends dressed up like princess and had a cake made to look like a castle, a pineta, games toys gifts food etc... Thank God for RE. Total cost about $500.00 Thats the type of things you can do with the extra money you make in this business, Well better get to work on next deal Ethan has a birthday coming soon!LOL! :)

Little Julianna Carbonare lost her first tooth this morning before heading off to kindergarten! Woohoo, Julianna! Way to go, PumpkinPuss :wub:. It's fun having a five year old in the house.....usually.

Now, as for my 14 year old daughter.........oh, boy. All I can say is thank God for thirty year old Scotch

:wacko:.

I hope the tooth fairy paid her a visit!!