The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
maxmagic

Off to Daytona

No deals yet, but I am off to Daytona for the races today. I have talked to some prospective sellers, but I am having trouble selling the lease purchase approach. I feel the sellers are not motivated so I will keep trying when I get back. Maybe I will get some calls while I am away. Go Dale Earnhardt, Jr. !!!!! Be back Monday.

Ross,

The closest thing I have to "Daytona" is one sitting in my drivway under 2 feet of show. :rolleyes:

Have a blast. And when you get back, it's time to get that first deal under your belt!

Regards,

Adam

Ross, enjoy Daytona. I haven't been there myself, but all reports I hear indicate a good time is had by all.

I have talked to some prospective sellers, but I am having trouble selling the lease purchase approach. I feel the sellers are not motivated so I will keep trying when I get back.
You replied to your own statement and you replied correctly. If you need to "sell" the approach, then you are speaking with a seller who hasn't reached the level of motivation needed for you to do business with. Come back and we'll talk.....

what an opportunity for advertising, try to get in the front row and hold up a we buy houses sign. :rolleyes::unsure: no, seriously try it, you can use mine.