The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

Tech Geeks

Hey all,

Okay, I'm 32, married, father, drive a minivan but...........

I LOVE TOYS!

I have added another one to my collection of computers, studio equipment, portable gadgets, cars and of course.....Olivia. :rolleyes:

And yes, this will help you with your investing.

I have just purchased an HP Ipaq PDA. (That's not the toy by the way) That's handheld computer to those that think I'm talking Japanese.

I have had a lot of fun with it, but yesterday I went to Circuit City and bought the mother of all cool gadgets for the Ipaq. It's called a CF wireless WiFi adapter. And what it does is AWESOME! (Hey, I've got a right to get excited)

It allows me to be online with 2MB a second cable modem ANYWHERE in the house or office WIRELESSLY!!!!!! Even in the bathr...uh, bedroom!

And of course, I can infrared the PDA to my portable HP printer and close deals right there on the spot. (WITHOUT ELECTRICITY!) And yes, I've done that. It's kind of a trick you can use too if people are hesitant to signing a contract. When they are too busy staring at you trying to figure out how it all works, hand them the pen. Okay, just kidding.

So, I could even be making this post from it right now...can't tell can ya? :unsure:

Just thought I would share.

Regards,

Adam

Michael,

Aba what?

Okay, but seriously. I just copied this from a tech website.

Abacus for the PalmPilot Organizer - is now available!

You just can't stop it! It's everywhere!!!!! AAHHH!!

Actually, my wife keeps complaining about my "technology" lying around the house. :)

Regards,

Adam

my wife keeps complaining about my "technology" lying around the house.  :)
Hmm........my wife never complains about my "technology". Although in my house that's not what we call it. :D

Michael,

I don't know if I should be laughing, or looking over my shoulder? I had to edit this post because the more I thought about it, the worse it sounded. I was talking about how you knew about our "tenchnology? Man, this is really going off the deep end isn't it?

:)

I'm scared to even post but I got a nifty table saw for valintines day....I told the wifee she did good, but forgot to tell her what she got me.