The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
scott(pa)

Naked Investor Manual

:) Hello

I have just finished reading the Naked-Investor Manual. I have read about 5-6 courses and have completed deals. This Manual holds up to any course I have read. Amazingly it is not even a fraction of the price of other courses covering this topic. Naked-Investor is a course that is both very affordable and easy to understand. After you put this book down you will be ready to do your first deal. It includes everything you need from start to finish. This manual covers subjects that when I first started out I could not find answers to. Subjects the other courses didnt tell you. As I see it, this Manual is the only one you need to get started and be successful!

Good Luck All and Thank You Michael for the time and energy you have put into this course.

Scott Banks

I will throw in my 2 cents. I have the manual and for sure its NAKED. NO FLUFF. Basic concepts that will put money in your pocket. I looked at my shelf and I have a total of 15 courses of lease options..(its a fetish) I like to collect courses..lol. I read the manual a few times. I really enjoy the honesty that comes through the words thats written. Good training. Just remember that Lease OPtion deals are MADE not found. I am not a real fan on Buying on lease option but its a tool. A few years ago it seems that Subject too investing was the thing to do....still is but who wants someones 125% mortgage. lease Option investing was really popular in the mid 90's...I see it coming back.

Jonathan Rexford

Vero beach, Florida :wacko: