The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Mr Saint

She's here!!

Hey everyone, excuse me while I brag a bit...

On Sunday night I became the proud dad to a healthy 7lb 7oz baby girl!! What an experience! I have to say my respect for my wife and women in general just went up 1000%...now that's some serious display of strength willpower and stamina.

Emma Ireland

post-4-1077159337.jpg

Congratulations Mr. Saint!

Your life and all priorities have just changed.

You have just experienced the greatest thing this world has to offer!

Can you believe that they let you take that precious child home with you after just a couple of days? No instruction book or anything.

Gene

Mr. Saint - CONGRATULATIONS!

Yep, being a dad sure is a neat experience. You have a beautiful baby and just love her to death and have tons of fun.

There is an excellent book called "On becoming Baby Wise" by Gary Ezzo that can answer a lot of tough questions and addresses issues. It's not quite as entertaining as MC's lease option book..but..... ;)

Enjoy and take care!

Andrew

Well congrats, now we just need to get her registered here on the Naked-Inve$tor.

Congratulations, Mr. Saint! May the experience of being a parent begin :P;):):wub::D

Beautiful name, too. (Although I would have opted for Emma Italy)

Can you believe that they let you take that precious child home with you after just a couple of days? No instruction book or anything.
Gene, you must have the wrong HMO. My kid came with a DVD-ROM :lol: .

Mr Saint,

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

You are about to take the most awesome ride of your life and I hope you enjoy every hill and curve in the journey!

option8

Thanks everybody!!! It's been pretty awesome so far. Except I think Emma got some wrong information somewhere and thinks that you are supposed to be awake all night and sleep all day... :(:wacko: -_-

Gene, no I can't. :( I must have looked responsible or something that day.

There is an excellent book called "On becoming Baby Wise" by Gary Ezzo that can answer a lot of tough questions and addresses issues

Thanks for the tip, Andrew. I think my wife may have already bought that one...I'll take anything I can get at this point.

Congrats you have a beautiful baby daughter

Thanks Moneynfast, I think so too :wub:

When will she do her first Lease Purchase?

I think she already has...on my heart. There may be some legal issues though because technically my wife has the first option. :P

Mr. Saint,

Forgot to mention that "On becoming Baby Wise" primarily addresses the issue of babies who are 'upside down' on their clocks.

I highly suggest you read it soon and read it fast to help your daughter reverse the 'sleep' clock/pettern before it's too late. :wacko:

Take care,

Andrew