The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chris&Kez

Auction Idea, we'll pay

Auctions with a diff, I guess...

I know there are people who don't own property, but take an option on it and sell at auction .

Please send us 'your' property ads, I will post them exactly in your wording, and bring you a buyer.

We're testing a few auction ads atm , but of course if anything has a fee, we'll pay it.

If it is a LEAD and you don't own it or have the right to sell it, please get the owner's permission in writing for us, or take out an option on it yourself 1st.

*As the finder ,we'll add our fee to your end price , the winning bid is our findrs fee.....and then send them directly to you to close the deal.

Look forward to a full inbox this afternoon!

please send to chrismulherin@yahoo.com

Chris&Kez

:huh:B)

Tell me more please...

Are these "as is"?

What about showings?

Is this an on-line auction, ebay or what?

Thanks

option8

Guest Guest

....yes, online !

Hi,

thanks for asking,

we plan to do E Bay also , so the benefits to the seller are more than favourable as they won't be paying for the ad placement/selling fees.

I think $150.00 + ? for 30 days?

Some will be 'as is' sales,

"'FOR SALE"

almost new home, built 1890

* i.e 9rd bedroom fell off last week and kitchen needs new $4000.00 stove'

* no floor, nice gate

*property is for sale AS IS

*seller is owner or has documented legal right to sell the above property.

As far as showing , people will always buy properties 'on speck' if you have a deal deal worth the numbers.

If we thought we'd have to beat down your initial asking price to 'squeeze in' our finders fee, then the numbers probably aren't good enough to draw too much attention in the first place.

If one thing from the boss's manual taught me it's ..................

"its all about terms".... ( COOL, I almost sound like Michael yeah? )

remember, people have been buying Real Estate on E Bay sight unseen 24 hrs a day for how long?

...& EBay is doin' 'pretty ok so far' :huh:

that's good enough for us.

Hope I cleared things up a bit..of course we'll tweak it as we go depending on what works SUPER and what isn't so super.

Kez

Sign in to follow this