The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott

Investor Support Team

Guest Scott

:wacko: I would like to start an investor support group on this site. What we will do is keep track of our progress by placing our weekly plan on this stie. This will mostly be for the new investors out there. Each person involved will put their personal goals on the board for the week. I will create a system to track your progress on those goals. If someone is having a problem they can immediately email or call anyone in the group for advice or just support. Michael and I and anyone with some experience will be more than happy to help in anyway we can. I have not yet worked out all of the details but I would like to know if there is any interest out there.

I believe this is your safest and quickest way to success. If you follow the plan and stick to your goals you will not cheat and not make the calls. You will get some advertisement out there saying what you do. You will take all the steps involved in making it as an investor. Anyone interested please voice your opinion here or email me at banks1429@earthlink.net Please take advantage of this opportunity!

Thanks

Scott(pa)

Note: I am a registered member here. I was not logged on when I made that post, so I believe it shows me as unregistered. I am registered and I ask that if you wish to be a member of the investor team, out of respect for the site please register also.

I would most definately be open to what you are proposing. I think it would be great, and I can't get over how much help all you vets offer to us who are just getting started. I know that when the time comes I will be happy to return the favor. Hopefully one day I will be speaking somewhere and will first and foremost thank people like Michael and Scott(pa). Your experience is invaluable and your generosity unmatched. I think these props speak for all us newbies out there. Gods knows there are many more of us than you guys, THANKS!

Hi Scott!

Is anything happening with this group?

I'd like to become a part of it.

Let me know any details and status of the group.

Thanks!

Summer

Hi Scott, I am new to the group as well. Your offer is great and most appreciated. Helping and holding each other accountable has great merit and offers each one of us an opportunity to progress forward with our goals. You can difinitely count me in. Being new I'm not sure what value I can bring to the table but will offer all I have to give. My personal desire is to have the first purchase completed by the end of March (lease/option). This group provides alot of information and direction and I just want to say thank you to all. larry

Sign in to follow this