The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

More South Florida Slimeballs

Hey, Rex! Long time, no hear.

Yeah, I figure we have enough down here to share. Why keep all the wise guys and characters to ourselves? Brace yourself for a northward migration. Seems there's plenty to go around....

MC,

This just kills me, these are sub tos, or "Foreclosure Bail-outs" and are perfectly legal in all 50 states. (When done right :D )

The only problem here is this...

The Kildays are adamant that they have never seen the deed and never signed any papers in front of more than one person. Under state law, two witnesses and a notary are required to sign off on a deed.

The attorneys for the Girouxes, Sean Selk and William Wohlsifer, argue in court documents that Gleason and Louis Rosedale, a FACS official, made a series of misrepresentations to get the Margate couple to sign a blank quitclaim deed.

And this..

The Kildays signed a document on a clipboard, and the investor was gone within 10 minutes, they said. Stacey Kilday said she relied on Rosedale's explanations because she is dyslexic. Her husband, a mechanic's helper, did not get past junior high school.

Man....they might as well said they were drinking at the time too! :ph34r:

Thanks for sharing. We need to stay on our toes with our deals!

Regards,

Adam

PS I dropped out of high school and have bad ADHD, does that count? :D