The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ctrmrz31

Radio Interview!

The radio interview never materialized because apparently they only do these interviews for non-profit org. I told them that I do offer my service free of charge. :D It didn't really seem to impress them. So, I am back to the mailings, newspaper ads, signs, and word of mouth. I have met a good Realtor and broker to work with and found out that the owner of the building I maintain is a successful real estate investor, mostly commercial, but is very open with his advice.

Anyways, I just thought I would come by and let everyone know how I was doing.

My current deal in the works is a huge chunk of land with 15 duplexes on it. The owner wants like $300,000 for it. His monthly income on this property is $11,000. I am currently looking for a buyer.

I will let you guys know how it turns out and I will most likely need some advice before this deal is over, so stay tuned :D

Cruz or Brandon?

Greetings, boys! It has been awhile, hasn't it? I thought you got caught up in the glamour of the Texas Rodeo and were now the clowns in the act :P . Glad to hear you're still amongst us.

I am back to the mailings, newspaper ads, signs, and word of mouth.
Good. All that stuff really does work if you do enough of it and if you give it enough time.
I have met a good Realtor and broker to work with and found out that the owner of the building I maintain is a successful real estate investor, mostly commercial, but is very open with his advice.
This is good, too. Keep putting those irons in the fire, boys. It all contributes to getting the deals.
Anyways, I just thought I would come by and let everyone know how I was doing.
We're glad you did. You, uh, you two, both of you I mean, are my favorite, favorites, multi faceted, multi personality member, uh members. My head is spinning.........I'm outta here.........
stay tuned

:D 

Cruz or Brandon?

I have no damn idea :D;)B):P:);)

Yes, us clowns are still among you though the rodeo does demand our complete presence. And guess what guys? I can't even have a PC while playing the dogde game with the bulls ;) .

My job is really sapping all my time guys and my online activity has slowed way down, but I am still working on getting some deals done. I have met a lady who rocking and rolling in this area and she liked my enthusiasm from the moment we met. I also met a note buyer who is also a broker and at the present time all I am doing is making referral fees from these guys.

It is all good experience and as soon as things get back to normal at work I will be able to get back to doing LP's with much more enthusiasm.

Okay guys. Keep up the good work!

Cruz or Brandon?

Hello Cruz!!

Hey! What an eye catcher! You're looking for a buyer for the 15 duplexes?

Heck if it's only $300 and cashflows $11k, I'll buy it! I would just need to know the following:

1) Is there a property manager onsite?

2) Is it far from where you live?

3) Have you seen the property?

4) Do you know if the owner would carry 20% of the contract?

5) Is he open minded and creative?

If I can get a 'yes' to all these then we need to talk again!!

Also, do you know what the montly operating expenses and taxes are on all the units combined?

Maybe we can go in this together and then everyone will be confused! You know: "Cruz or Brandon or Andrew?"

Thank you and keep in touch.

Andrew

Hey Andrew!

I just got off the phone with this broker that I network with. This guy is the guy who told me about this property and he said that as far as he knows the property is still available. He is going to get back to me to confirm that. If you call me I will give you his number. This property comes with storage units which most of the tenants have full of their belongings and this brings in some of the revenue.

Now to answer your questions:

1) Is there a property manager onsite? Yes!

2) Is it far from where you live? No!

3) Have you seen the property? Yes! newly remodeled, new roofs.

4) Do you know if the owner would carry 20% of the contract? Yes! I believe he is willing to finance it all if need be.

5) Is he open minded and creative? Yes!

Sounds like a win/win/win opportunity Andrew! Call me and I will give you that number.

Cruz or Brandon?