The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Cash to Buyer at Close

My wife? That's for sure. :o Many folks look for tax shelters to hang on to their $$$. I need a wife shelter. :D

I've got an update and have received an offer that will work. The buyer is using a Carlton Sheets contract :lol: and for a seller it's like putting a rope around your neck legally. So, If the buyer is willing to use a different or modify his contract I'll sign.

If this falls through the L/O to a tenant buyer is on stand by.

<S>

It's a beautiful thing, Steve, a beautiful thing. I won't offer congrats yet because the deal is far from closed. But, in the meantime, let me say woot!

I've got an update and have received an offer that will work

For your WIFE....

Tony Tony...yes for my wife and...

If this falls through the L/O to a tenant buyer is on stand by.

<S> :lol:

l/o the wifee....hmmm....

Hmmmm, indeed! What an interesting idea! I'm a motivated seller and I don't care! My concern is what happens if the option to purchase isn't exercised? And who is responsible for maintenance and repairs? :lol::P

Uh oh it's getting deep here-

OK, maybe the $400 pair of hand sewn high heels from Italy aren't such a bad idea after all. She's got the legs for 'em. :P

shhooo getting myself into trouble again. :lol:

<S>

OK, maybe the $400 pair of hand sewn high heels from Italy aren't such a bad idea after all.  She's got the legs for 'em.  :lol:

Pics? :P

She's got the legs for 'em. 

Pics?

Grrrr!!!!

OK, bringing this post back.

Tony and MichaelC were right on the mark with this one. The investor that was buying this property fell through with his financing...

So, in the paper as Rent to Own!!!

I wanted $2k minimum front end option consideration; however, following the manual and letting the tenant/buyer speak first got me and extra $1,650.

Now I will be putting $3,650 in the bank tomorrow. It's a beautiful thing! :D

<Steve>

Wow! This deal is still around, Steve? Seems to have worked out well, though. $3,650 option consideration upfront, and the t/b does the maintenance and repairs. I'll take that all day long. Good luck.