The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest beautiful_gem_in_eye@hotmail.com

need a Mentor

Guest beautiful_gem_in_eye@hotmail.com

My goal is to be a millionaire by 30, I will turn 26 soon...time running out!

SO, I seek a mentor for real-estate house flipping/ lease purchasing. I am currently an elementary school teacher. I would like to live a better lifestyle, and I know that real estate will help me to achieve this goal.

I am driven, intelligent, and a quick learner. I only work 187 days out of the year, so I've a lot of spare time. I have a degree in English, with minors in Spanish and Business. I am fluent in Spanish. I have a working knowledge of construction. I have some knowledge of flipping, but not enough to do it on my own. I need a guide who is willing to help. I am willing to split my first year's deals 50/50; or if one year's is not enough, I'm willing to make a deal.

Please help me make a better life for myself!

Hello Beautiful_gem!

I will recommend that you hire Michael (owner and creator of this site).

He will get to you soon I am sure and hopefully you guys can work something out.

I believe all things are possible with the right motivation and drive not to mention

a faith that can move mountains.

By the way, welcome to the naked investor! Feel free to join and become a member and visit us often for some of the most helpful info on the net when it comes to Lease Purchase deals.

Hold on and soon I am sure Michael will get with you about your request.

Cruz or Brandon?

Someone has a B-day coming up here shortly huh? :D

If you're looking for a mentor, you came to the right place. Of course, I have always considered teachers mentors, so you're already off to a good start.

I have actually seen at least one incredible result from MC's mentorship program. (Actually kind of consider him one of my mentors too. Although he's a little rough around the edges :P ) I can tell you right now that it will cut YEARS off of your learning curve. I didn't get a thing done for over two years until I found someone here in MI to take me under their wing. And although I only received about 8% of those first few deals with them, I wouldn't change it for the world. Because of that mentorship in the beginning, I am hoping to hit the 100-deal mark by the end of the year. (Or sooner ;) ) I NEVER would have dreamt to see numbers like that alone.

Welcome to the first step, you are now in the door!

Regards,

Adam

Beautiful,

First, let me say that you are to be applauded for your initiative and your goal. (which is achievable, BTW!)

Second, let me echo Adam's response. You are in the right place for help and Michael would be a great choice for a mentor.

Finally,

I am willing to split my first year's deals 50/50; or if one year's is not enough, I'm willing to make a deal.

Please help me make a better life for myself!

With an attitude like this, you are sure to succeed!

Best wishes in your investing career and welcome to the board. I'll be happy to tell everyone "I knew you when!"

option8

Guest Christopher Henson

To all the Investor Experts!

This is indeed the most knowledgeable and Powerful Mentoring Investor website that I have seen and I just can't pass up this great opportunity to express my thanks to the Creative mind of this Great Investor Mentoring Program.

My name is CD Henson and I am a proud husband of a Wonderful Wife and a father of 3 lovely children and it's a mandate that I move in my calling wish is in the Real-Estate industry now. I have worked in the Computer field for 4 years and then laidoff due to 911 and then changed careers in the Healthcare Field for 3 years and now I am just tired of working long hours just to make enough money for my lifestyle. I am willing to take 50/50 on my deals for 6 mos or more just to get that knowledge I see it's VERY powerful indeed in this industry to be successful. I can't wait to start I have been longing for this opportunity for years but I never heard of a Investor Mentoring program before now and I think this is great! I truly believe timing is all "Appointed by God"

I hope to have the pleasure to meet everyone on this Chat someday and how knows it could be soon

To Our Success;

CD Henson

CD,

Likewise, likewise and likewise.

Good for you for putting your foot in the door. Should be exciting to see what you can do.

Regards,

Adam

This is indeed the most knowledgeable and Powerful Mentoring Investor website that I have seen and I just can't pass up this great opportunity to express my thanks to the Creative mind of this Great Investor Mentoring Program.
Wow, Chris, you sure do know how to make an entrance! :lol: Welcome to The Naked Investor. We're glad you found our place and decided to crash the party.
I can't wait to start I have been longing for this opportunity for years....
Now that you've found what you've been looking for, it's time to take action! This board has proven invaluable for many folks who have decided to move from reading about real estate investing to doing something about it. You'll find much information and support here, Chris. Take advantage of this and let us know how we can help you.