The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gene

So what did I accomplish?

My wife an two friends wander over to St. Joseph, MI for the weekend and I am here taking care of my two daughters of 1 1/2 and 3 years of age.

Last night I found 15 new FSBO's out of the paper that I could track down addresses for. This morning I printed off my short intro's, LPA's and envelope's. Put everything together and mailed them out.

I know ..... Big Deal!

But,........I also proved that a 6 foot tall 210 pound man can play in those plastic tubes at Burger King with his kids for two hours.... and survive.

I don't know who is more beat the kids or me.

:P Congrats Gene

I never could get down those slides without nestling at the bottom upside down and at least 3 kids on top of me, sometimes not even my own ! :lol:

Gene,

Good work! Last time I tried it, the plastic tubes got bent so out of shape that sliding was no longer an option....it was more like drop straight down! Sad part is that I WAS the kid!! :lol:

Andrew

Sign in to follow this