The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

I got an e mail from our dear Bev the bartender....evidently there is to be a party in here in lieu of my bachelorette 'shindig' I didn't get to have :rolleyes:

I am told I have a choice of entertainment too !how 'bout that!!!

Let me see, it was Adam, MichaelC and/or...ummm, well I forget, but Chris is somewhat miffed about the whole idea, seems he doesn't care to sit back with a beer if that's what's on offer LOL

Bev you crack me up girl :rolleyes: thanks for the laugh,

Kez

OH WAIT, whats that? I think I smell lasagne...

Bev's back?! Woot! Last party she threw ended up with four arrests and two deportations! :rolleyes: I'm warning you, Kerry, she's a wild one.............so you can definitely count me in. I'm off to the kitchen as we speak. There's a party size tray of lasagne waiting to be born. :rolleyes:

Then, in my ongoing effort to be popular with the ladies, I'm off to a quiet corner to do some reading.........

post-4-1084618254.jpg

Yeah bev's last one was a wild one. In her defense I was Deported back to the good old U.S. of A :rolleyes:

lmbo @ u lot

hey where can a girl get that bp Kit Michael? looks interesting, lord knows what one would find in there huh?

Tony, look at him, trying to be all coy, is that what men actually do to get attention these days? pfttt...I must be getting old, i didnt thinka that 1 :rolleyes:

I'll have fresh grated romano on my lasagne too please. :rolleyes:

~HIC~

Oh yeah, forgot, Bev was going to throw in mpine as a bonus for the entertainment, good on ya Mike, how generous of you...

please email Bev for further instructions,....I guess LOL..

take care everyone.