The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Chris Cope

100% Investor Financing

You can go ahead and start your "flipping career" without having to wait until your house sells.

We want to do quick flips. Buy, fix it, sell it.

Thing is, you can do this if you just omit 1 scenario from your "equation".

Omit the "fix it" part.

I've seen and heard of too many folks getting started in the rehab business fresh out the gates.

There's faster and easier ways to make $$$.

Why not just flip houses AS-IS to those that have the time, money, and experience to fix houses?

You'll save yourself a lotta headaches in the long run.

And if you want to pay off your bills, you can do the same.......flip fixers to rehabbers and/or landlords.

Whatever profit you make, use half of it for bills - the other half for living expenses or beers. :o

Hope this helps.

Take care.

I agree. I have been fixing and flipping for two years. I am a contractor by trade, so I have a lot of knowledge. It is not as easy as it seems, if you want to fix and flip I would recommend working with a partner for a while that has a lot of construction experience. Unless you are very experienced, I have 5 different investors who partner with me, just for this reason.