The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
option8

National Birddogging

Okay folks,

I have had 2 offers for purchases on properties I submitted. The sellers really were stuck on too high a price. Yesterday, I also recieved a follow up call on a 11 unit building that needs extensive repairs. The property is offered at a low price. The conversation I had was very fruitful and helped me understand the business model. I am still hopeful that something will come of this.

I am also encouraged that I have heard back of 3 opportunities submitted.

They are swamped with submissions and they are also getting a lot of things that don't meet the criteria. Hang in there or find somewhere else to submit your deals.

option8

Option8,

Any response yet to your deals?

does any one know if national birddoging is any better than www.flexbuy.net and does one need to make contractors agreement with the company to send property info ? :rolleyes:

I hear that they are no longer answering emails and the website has been down for some time. So who has been paid?