The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jmccade

Attention Mortgage Brokers

Greetings All,

I am redesigning my web site and have decided to add a web page where home buyers (T/B's and conventional) can be referred to mortgage brokers. My main market area is Missouri and Illinois but I would like to get MB's that can work in all states on my list.

I have heard that it is illegal for a MB to pay for referrals. If this is true then I would like to find MB's that would be willing and able to trade referrals for running credit checks and helping my clients "qualify" for conventional financing within 6 months to a year's time.

I am offering my clients a credit renovation service as a value added service when they sign up as a tenant buyer or as a seperate paid service. I will need MB's that will be willing to work with each of my clients on a personal basis and who will be able to devote 100% effort (within reason :lol: ) to get them qualified for financing. I wish to only refer professional, honest, and dedicated brokers to my clients so if you are a fly by night, loan scam operation or you are just out for yourself then please dont reply.

If you can get results with B, C, and D credit buyers and you have the time and the ability to work on a personal basis with myself and my clients to get them qualified then please email me so I can add you to my MB database.

I look forward to working with each of you in the future.