The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

Another book recommendation

Boy, if this book doesn't describe me to a T .... :lol:

The name of it is The Dream Giver , by Bruce Wilkinson. He also wrote The Prayer of Jabez

Here's the actual words about it from the inside of the bookcover:

....Meet Ordinary, a Nobody who leaves the Land of Familiar to pursue his Big Dream. Once the Dream Giver convinces him to escape his Comfort Zone, Ordinary begins the journey of his life-- overcoming Border Bullies, navigating through the Wasteland, and battling the fierce Giants in the Land...

It's described and and told as a modern-day parable.

I HIGHLY recommend you read this if you haven't done your 1st deal, don't know how to go about getting it, starting that "something" you know you should've started already, and/or asking that chick out (or guy, depending if you're a chick :o ).

Please get it! (I'm not on commission, but I should be)

Hope someone gets it ;) Michael or Adam would be glad to provide the fund$ to acquire it. I hear they're making some nice $coin$ these days. :P

Jason

Michael or Adam would be glad to provide the fund$ to acquire it. I hear they're making some nice $coin$ these days.
I hear the tips you're getting shakin' that booty is bringing in some serious coins, also, Jason. ;):rolleyes: C'mon, man, share.............the coins, that is, not the booty.

I hear the tips you're getting shakin' that booty is bringing in some serious coins, also, Jason.  C'mon, man, share.............the coins, that is, not the booty.

pfffft.....

Come on Mike.

You think that bod and booty is merely gettin' coins?

Please,

I take nuttin' but da CA$H!

(Besides, I've yet to find a thong to hold onto to all that loose change) :rolleyes:

If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.