The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

All About Marketing

This forum was created at the suggestions of a number of our members who felt it would beneficial to all of us. Here is the place where we can kick around all matters of marketing tips and advice, questions and concerns.

You can help us all by sharing your experiences, the positive and otherwise. Tell us what worked effectively, and what bombed.

This is no small matter, folks. Most of you will agree that marketing is the key to your long term success in this business. So, if you have any thoughts on the subject, this is the place to discuss 'em.

Guest Chris S.

I don't dabble in Lease/Options very often. Mostly focusing on Pre-Foreclosures and getting deeds. But what has been working for me is:

1. Postcards

2. Letters

3. Signs

4. Website

5. 2 "regular" ads

6. 1 "display" ad

and of course telling EVERYONE I know about what I do!

Hope this helps!

Chris

csanchez@combatforeclosure.com

Welcome, Chris S., and welcome back, Mr. Saint.

Chris S., I see you're a guest here. Why not become a regular guy and hang out here every so often. I think you'll find lots of friendly folks and helpful information. Registration is free and painless.

Mr. Saint, hope your FL vacation was everything you needed, and that your hangover and sunburn are nothing more than fond memories :( .

Mr. Saint, hope your FL vacation was everything you needed, and that your hangover and sunburn are nothing more than fond memories  ;) .

Fond memories indeed. I've had to slowly wean myself off the rum and cokes however :(

Hello,

Did anyone clarify "regular" v. "display" adds?

Mike P. :o

Mr. Saint, How's the rum-and-coke detox coming along? :o

Michael...thanks again.

Mike P. B)

Mr. Saint, How's the rum-and-coke detox coming along? :o

Michael...thanks again.

Mike P. B)

Quite well...thanks...just in time for another vacation I think