The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
puls1234

Billboard update

I got 3 calls over the weekend on my billboard. 2 of them are very interested. I will be visiting both houses this week. I should have 3 houses to start marketing this week that are a result of the billboard! Here we come cooperative assignment!

What is so cool about this is that my billboard costs me $3600 per year. One deal will pay for that and put some cash in my pocket. All the deals beyond 1 is pure profit. When I do close my first billboard deal I will be putting up a second billboard across town. Eventually the goal is to have a billboard on every thoroughfare in the city!

Pete

Unlike newspaper and radio ads, I think billboards may be particularly effective on a holiday weekend because people are out and about on the highways.

Gary,

I am close to closing my first deal from the billboard! I will let you know how it goes!

Pete