The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

The 40th pres..

I just read this and was kind of floored by how cool the last sentence was.

Five years after leaving office, the nation's 40th president told the world in November 1994 that he had been diagnosed with the early stages of Alzheimer's, an incurable illness that destroys brain cells. He said he had begun ''the journey that will lead me into the sunset of my life".

Ronald Reagan

Cool stuff....

President Reagan handled that devastating news about his onset of Alzheimer's Disease with his usual aplomb. He was the right man for the job at the right time, and brought this country back to its feet at a time when we really needed a lift.

He deserves his rest. God bless him.

Ronald Reagan is true American hero and has been someone I admire greatly for many years. He has been an inspiration to me as he was for millions of Americans and others around the world.

God Bless President Reagan and his family.

I give Reagan kudos for ending the cold war, but his fiscal policies were pretty much crap. I was sad to hear he lost is battle, but listening to the conservative news coverage on how great Reagonomics were is making me sick to my stomach.

Mike

:ph34r:

PS. this is not meant to tread on the dead