The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
option8

LPA Mailing

Okay folks,

The last challenge was a success. Some of us have gotten over our fear of warm calling and even located a few possible deals. I'm thinking its time to issue a new challenge so here goes:

In the next week, locate 20 properties you are interestd in and mail the Lease Purchase Advantage to the address. These can be FSBO or FRBO properties that you have located thru the newspaper or on your drives arounds.

This is an inexpensive proposition...$0.37 per property or $7.40 total plus a little for copying or printing. Do this and come back and let us know the results.

Go take some action!

option8

The LPA flyer is one I have used for years. Usually, when I see a property for sale as I'm driving around town, I'll note the address. Then, depending upon my mood/timeframe, I'll either call or I'll mail the LPA doc. Generally, I have found that to be a very effective form of marketing over the years. Not all sellers respond, of course. But many do, and that is my opening to have a conversation which just may lead to a deal getting done.

It's inexpensive, it's simple, and it's effective.

MC,

Just wanted to let everyone here know that my partner put out about 7 mailers to FSBOs on Monday and we got a call back today. I talked to the woman for about 15 minutes. Sounds interested. I told her I was leaving town until Monday, so she had the weekend to think about what I offered her and if she's interested I'll come by to see if her house qualifies for my program.

Either way we had a great converstion and it reminds me that you MUST continue to put your name out there no matter the circumstance.

Cool stuff,

Adam

Way to go Adam.

I just finished putting the last stamp on my 20th envelope and it will be going out in tomorrow's mail.

I am out of town as well this weekend, so hopefully a call(s) will come in the first of next week.

Oh, sh_t gotta go, the wife is giving me dirty looks. I guess I'm suppose to be helping pack. :ph34r:

Have a good weekend all. Thanks option8

<S>

Guest Barry (ReferralWealth)

Does anybody know what the LPA Flyer is ?

Or, where to get a template copy ?

Barry---thanks for asking the question!

LPA Flyer- the Lease Purchase Advantage (LPA) document that is in Michael's materials (or something similar). My goal was to get us to stick some stamps on a few envelopes and start mailing. It really doesn't matter what we mail, just that we consider the mail as a relatively in-expensive option for finding more deals.

option8

Hey All-

Just received a response from 1 of the 20 mailings this afternoon via e-mail. I called and left a message and will be following up tomorrow.

<S> ;)

Option8 when you send mailings out to FSBO, Do you leave the name off the envelope since you only have the address from doing a drive by of the property?

MichaelR ;)

I actually take the time to look up the owner of the property on the county records and mail to the owner, not to the address.

option8

I'm curious........this thread died in June. Does anyone care to follow up with results?

Us Noobies want to know :lol: