The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

Life's short, eat the biggest strawberry!

Hey all,

I just wanted to share something scary and cool. First off, we almost died today.... :wub:

I was with my partner and my daughter Olivia taking a lunch break and getting some grub at the local grocery store. It was just as we were leaving when the wildest storm of my entire life came through and blew EVERYTHING in the parking lot into a frenzy. My partner ran to to get the car and I literally couldn't see him after only a few steps! He said that he actually couldn't breathe it was so windy! WOW!

After being scared witless, (I swear it was a tornado that came through) I saw some of the most beutiful sky in my life and just happend to have my camera!

Just thought I'd share....

Adam

post-4-1086833155.jpg

Oh My goodness!

Glad you guys are OK!

You're right, very scarey, but an awesome sight!

Chris & Kerry.

How fun! So, tell me Adam, does your life really flash before your eyes when you cross on over to the other side?

Nice pic, too. Glad you could keep your composure while the World was coming down around you. Maybe you're a SuperHero? Maybe you should be wearing the cape instead of that Jason guy from Dixie??

MC,

I didn't see my life flash in front of my eyes, but just to make things clear I will quote the movie Twister.

It was like.....real windy....

And by the way, I didn't need a cape.... :wub:

Regards,

Adam

Michael wrote:

Nice pic, too. Glad you could keep your composure while the World was coming down around you. Maybe you're a SuperHero? Maybe you should be wearing the cape instead of that Jason guy from Dixie??

Yeah, well...maybe I had something to do with that lil' storm.

Never thought of that, did ya?!? :o

Adam wrote:

And by the way, I didn't need a cape....  ;)

Yeah, you're right Adam.

You stick to takin' pics & converting my Bitmap files to jpeg & gif format, as most sidekicks do.

...kinda reminds me of that ol' Jimmy dude from Metropolis. He took alot of pictures for the Daily Planet. All the while, Superman was savin' the day and gettin' all the chicks (Lois Lane eventually gave in too).

Take care fellas,

Jason

Michael wrote:

Never thought of that, did ya?!? :o

Adam wrote:

And by the way, I didn't need a cape....  ;)

Yeah, you're right Adam.

You stick to takin' pics & converting my Bitmap files to jpeg & gif format, as most sidekicks do.

...kinda reminds me of that ol' Jimmy dude from Metropolis. He took alot of pictures for the Daily Planet. All the while, Superman was savin' the day and gettin' all the chicks (Lois Lane eventually gave in too).

Take care fellas,

Jason

;);):o

Master,

Never thought of that, did ya?!? 

Man, I guess I didn't..... :o